Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A Woman Put Evil Words On Me  (Read 3434 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
A Woman Put Evil Words On Me
« on: May 13, 2019, 09:44:06 AM »
Wanted to share this with you. I was called out by someone on FB last week. It upset me terribly. This lady claims to be a seer and fought demons in the spirit realm. She knows nothing about me. Only that Holy Spirit has told her I was a witch. I know I have been one in my past life and in the new life I have been trying to fix karma and do good for others. I promote love and support all of Gods creatures. This woman just wants to put me down for offending a gay couple that she posted on her page. Her followers were shaming them and saying they are abomination etc. I cannot accept that people feel that God would treat his own by punishing them.

G.P.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A Woman Put Evil Words On Me
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 09:49:50 AM »
G.P. - I have met such people and have dealt with them. They know nothing about the Holy Spirit but are people troubled by great fears. To deal with such fears they tend to listen to the voice of their fears and try to spread such fears to others. The Devil spelt backwards is Lived - which is exactly what demons and the devil are - the person's own life energy turned against themselves because of their awful beliefs.

The devil or demon in our dreams usually represents the parts of our own urges and emotions we have repressed or do not feel in control of. The angers, fears or urges may even feel to us as if they are strong enough to control us, so we represent them as an external force pushing us to some sort of evil. In each of us there is also the potential for creativity or destruction. This is especially noticeable in connection with our fears, such as fear of illness. Such a fear, if based on imagination rather than a real cause, can still cause illness. In this sense our own mind can turn against us. The energy of our own undirected fear may be pictured as the devil or an evil entity.

Recently I sat with a woman, Beth, while she explored her usually unconscious feelings and beliefs. Our unconscious dream action often portrays such inner feelings as an object or person, and in her exploration Beth met the Devil. When we dared to face and closely look at this image of evil, what she discovered was that her ancestors had lived in times of great persecution. Being people who had questioning minds, they wondered whether the persecution was in fact justified. Maybe there was something about them that was inferior and detestable. Those self doubts, and the negative feelings that arose from them, created an open door for what has been called the Devil – destructive emotions and urges, negative comparisons, and feelings of being an outsider. Once this is understood it is easy to see other things that leave a door open for evil to enter. They are childhood trauma or abuse, the attitudes and standards we often pick up – rather like infections – from others around us, and the cultural attitudes we live amidst. When this ‘devil’ enters us it can lead to self criticism, the denial of ones own talents and ‘light’, and in bad cases, crime, murder and the infliction of child abuse and trauma.

Example: Devil Snivel Havel – They are just words to describe human fears, fears put into us by a church thousands of years ago speaking of things it only had primitive words to describe what it saw. I have met the devil myself several times, sometimes in great fear, and then slowly in wonder and direct insight. In such meetings I saw and realise that devil was lived spelt backwards. In other word it is the Light we are all born with that through fear or ignorance we have turned back on ourselves. In doing so we have created great chunks of negative stuff blocking the light causing depression, suicidal impulses, and all the many human pains and suffering. But it is not some evil person ‘doing it to us’ it is our own misguided actions that can be undone by understanding them.

Tony