Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Soldiers Invaded and Imprisoned Us  (Read 3382 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Soldiers Invaded and Imprisoned Us
« on: July 16, 2019, 11:46:08 AM »
I had a dream that soldiers invaded and took everyone to an isolated camp/prison there was also a mountain with water surrounding it and a walkway leading to it. On some parts of the bush there were a group of people who were hiding and training in secret that hadn’t been captured, like they were preparing to possibly fight back. The soldiers would sometimes leave the prison to go to their headquarters and I managed to get hold of a set of keys that unlocked the prison . I used to have a recurring dream similar to this as a child where an army would invade and take everyone. I don’t know what these mean but they always bring the worst feelings out, and fears. Mia

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Soldiers Invaded and Imprisoned Us
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 11:47:05 AM »
Mia – I believe, through experiencing similar dreams, exploring them and then meeting many other sent in, that this depicts a common human situation.

We can be crushed by difficult events, by the loss of someone, by an accident, by criticism or even by our own moods. Sometimes we allow parts of us such as love or creativity actually crush us. Perhaps without being really aware of it, you already know your body is a screen. When you see a film or read a book you might be moved to laugh or cry, or shout out in fear. Considering that the book and film is not reality, what is happening? Well you are trapped by your feelings of fear, and the drama of your dream tells you that your conflict/soldiers invaded and took everyone to an isolated camp/prison. But you also has a part of you that were training in secret that hadn’t been captured n were preparing to possibly fight back.

That may be because you are slowly beginning to explore your dreams. Dreams can throw light/understanding into the dark/unknown parts of yourself. Maybe that is why you managed to get hold of a set of keys that unlocked the prison. That shows that you are learning how to free yourself from what imprisoned your ability to grow and expand and go beyond your limitations. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/ways-to-go-beyond-limitations/

Tony
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 10:17:51 AM by Tony Crisp »