Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Empty swimming pool, small fishes at the bottom of it and my book  (Read 9600 times)

Parisa

• View Profile
Last night I dreamt that the kids swimming in an indoor swimming pool had taken out what keeps the water and suddenly the swimming pool was empty for water and there were small fishes at the bottom of it.
In the part of the dream, I saw my book has been published. A book as thick as the "course of Miracles" book. It is written a review on the first page of it. Do not know who wrote that review. If I remember right those were nice words, then I was thinking I should go and try to give an example to each bookshop and tease them to read it and if they like it use it as marketing for the book. What does dream mean? Thanks in advance. Blessings Parisa

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Empty swimming pool, small fishes at the bottom of it and my book
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 11:25:51 AM »
Parisa – Well I have to report the story your dream tells. The indoor pool says something is occurring inside you. Also small fishes usually indicate the possibility of conception, but the fact that there is no water says the small fishes might not survive.

The book publication may not be a prophecy, but could be an indication from deep within that your ideas expressed in the book are worthwhile. You dream says that it is a big book, not necessarily in size but in its message, which you rate as extraordinary.

Do you know that you can publish your own book for free on https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/

Tony