Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Among the crap he found inside me was a flower  (Read 3180 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Among the crap he found inside me was a flower
« on: August 07, 2019, 09:44:21 AM »
Dear Tony, greetings from Chile.

I have been reading your generous blog for many years now. Sometimes I have very intense dreams, and I always find useful ideas and a deeper understanding in your posts, and I thank you very much for this generosity of sharing your knowledge but also sharing the way to access to this knowledge withing ourselves.

I never interacted in the blog, and I know you are not interpreting dreams anymore, but I had a very strange dream, and I will be very happy if you can give me any clue to start interpreting.

In the dream I drank juice and I realized that it had a little piece of glass that I took out from my mouth. But my tounge was hurt, there was a lot of blood on and I was so scared that I couldn't say anything.

Later, a lot of very ugly injuries and cuts appear in my chest and throat, I realized the glasses are going through my body, but nobody in my family believes and they think I did it to myself.

Next, same injuries but now in my belly, and I start throwing up blood, again and again, throwing up even my entrails. Now everybody believes I have glass splinters inside my body, and something has to be done.

Finally, when glasses are in the last stage of my intestines, a doctor comes and  something like a surgery is conducted. I can "see" the interior. With a pair of tongs the doctor is helping the glasses to "get out" without hurting anything in my body, and among the dirt (crap) he found a flower and in the interior of the flower he found a piece of glass, but then he realizes, that it was not glass, it was a diamond.

Thank you, even if just for reading this.

With my best wishes,

Mariela

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Among the crap he found inside me was a flower
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 11:21:12 AM »
Dear Mariela – You have been experiencing a rough time inside you because through your inner work you have released or uncovered the dangerous crap most of us carry within us. See https://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/#Relief

Your family in a dream does not represent them, because when you think about your family or any member of it, you are only taking in your thoughts, impressions and feelings about them. So many people do not realise that they have an inner family equally as powerful as the external person you know. You have taken in millions of bits of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by meeting or living with them, and they change you and make you the person you are. So it is your feelings and things you have felt or learned by being part of it that has not been able to understand why this is happening to you. I will give some links for background to what I am saying – see https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-conjuring-trick/

Your injuries shown in your dream are all attempts to heal you and lead you to a realisation that is your reality – which it does, for you are at your centre, not crap but a flower, and at/your centre is a diamond – your eternal life, the human spirit. See https://dreamhawk.com/interesting-people/rudolph-steiners-genius-life-after-death/#Deep

The process of dreams that seeks to constantly heal and grow you is called self-regulation or homeostasis. If the self-regulatory processes of your being ceased its action you would be dead in a very short time. Even a brisk walk causes such enormous changes in the body it would kill you without the action of self-regulation. The production of lactic acid, unchecked, would destroy the system. Also the drop in blood sugar, unless balanced by the release of glucose from the storage in tissues and liver, would result in collapse. The level after level of safety factors built into our system is nothing short of incredible, and this is behind all dream activity. This proces wa probaly deoictedas the doctor. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/self-regulation-in-dreams-and-fantasy/

So the throwing up is a necessary part of the process for in healing us it brings to the surface every piece of crap, trauma, distress, acts that have cut us off from Life. It takes courage and strength, that’s why so many of us suffer such awful editions and pain because we are afraid of meeting ourselves. As Dr. Hadfield says, “The function of compensation which Jung has emphasised appears to be one of the means by which this automatic adaptation takes place, for the expression of repressed tendencies has the effect of getting rid of conflict in the personality. For the time being, it is true, the release may make the conflict more acute as the repressed emotions emerge, and we have violent dreams from which we wake with a start. But by this means, the balance of our personality is restored.’

So you are well on the way of finding the ‘Diamond’ within you, for you must be a courageous and strong woman to dare and face so much. I send you love and strength.

Tony 
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 01:32:19 PM by Tony Crisp »