Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I Played Dead to Avoid Getting Hurt  (Read 3762 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
I Played Dead to Avoid Getting Hurt
« on: August 30, 2019, 10:34:31 AM »
We all went into the foyer of Friends House to get married. Marie handed in tickets. We got to the door to the meeting room. Two powerful men acted as receptionists. They took the tickets but said that there was only a ticket for one person. Marie went to the left into the meeting. I asked the man to allow me to exit out of the revolving door to Euston Road. I did this and found a battle going on, a fierce battle was raging with bullets flying. I immediately fell down and ‘played dead’. It wasn’t that I was hurt in any way, but I didn’t want to be at any risk in the fight. As I lay there, I saw a tall well built man in soldiers uniform walk to me. He gave no sign of any fear concerning the bullets, and quietly knelt beside me. I felt he was Christ but was confused by him being a soldier. He placed a hand on my back and gradually worked his fingers under the shell of a large limpet type creature that I had never before known was parasitically attached to my back. I could feel him pull it away, but knew its tentacles still ran right into my chest. It seemed an alien had entered me. He then sat me up and told me how I could rid myself of the tentacles and so be healed. Peter.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 10:59:59 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: I Played Dead to Avoid Getting Hurt
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 10:55:35 AM »
Peter, whose dream this was, had been experiencing a debilitating psychosomatic illness at the time of the dream, causing pain where the tentacles ran through his chest. The shell is his defences against feeling his own hurts, fears and inner conflicts. The dream shows him contacting a strength which is not afraid of his internal battlefield or conflicts and can show ways of healing real human problems. The healing rests upon the dreamer’s conscious action, not Christ’s, suggesting the dreamer must take responsibility for his own situation. Peter realised he had been avoiding his own internal battles but felt he had found a strength - in the Big Man - which would support his efforts to find healing. In fact, he met his conflicts and grew beyond his ailments.

The cause of Peter’s conflicts was because his love for his children and  his wife was split by his love for another woman. The Christ he met was his own undammed life, the flood of loving sexuality, the strength to burst through social rules and regulations because love or life pushes. When we find it in ourselves, we don’t give a hang about bullets, death, right or wrong, because we have a sense of our own integral existence within life, and our own rightness and place in eternity. This removed his fear of being hurt which enable him to experience his enormous inner battlefield and so live out his painful feelings. See https://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

Tony