Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I just drifted out into the cosmos which freaked me out a bit.  (Read 6887 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
I just drifted out into the cosmos which freaked me out a bit.
« on: October 13, 2019, 10:31:54 AM »
Hello Tony.

Thank you so much for this and for the site. I travel a lot and also have your dream dictionary in book form for when I’m in the Jungle or flying. 

Dream analysis has really made a difference for me in the past 6 month. I was wondering if you offer any training in dreams or is it a case of just doing it as much a possible and the depth of knowledge will come?

I was on the roof of an old RV, the rear of the roof was kind of collapsing, I added something to cover it. Then I was inside under where the repairs had taken places, looking down a hallway and a child came running to me, he ran into a corner sticking out of the  right side of the wall on the way to me and bounced across the hallway into the bathroom on the  left, he fell down in Childs pose and was laughing and smiling at me or the woman who was to my right when looking down the hallway  and I felt closeness and trust with her like I’ve not felt with a woman before. End

Entering the dream later, I had fixed the `RV roof to spic and span. It was parked by a body of water, a lake.

Realised I was running from my mother looking back at her and behind her were all my ancestors and some kind of big red blood stain over them.
The smile I had in the bathrooms was a fake put on smile.

After I drifted upwards into space and saw my ancestors like a funnel into the now roofless RV and then I just drifted out into the cosmos which freaked me out a bit.

Jakob

« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 10:41:36 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: I just drifted out into the cosmos which freaked me out a bit.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 11:38:36 AM »
Jakob – The RV represents your travelling way of life and the suggestion is that it is not in a good situation within you. It is obviously a life or peronal difficulty that you have tried to cover up or not be aware of.

But in doing so you release the child part of you and the link with the woman that is also a part of you. This is fundamentally about your felt relationship with a particular woman, or women in general. What is happening in the dream will depict the aspect of relationship being illustrated. Your dream shows your relationship with your own feelings and intuitive self; this sensitivity and contact with your unconscious through receptivity; or how he is relating to your female partner or mother.

The work you did on the RV roof then releases the realisation that you are running away from meeting or integrating your past experiences tied to your mother. So, the ancestors are a progression of your own awareness which you have obviously been trying to expand. In trying to grow as a person we meet our ancestors in a real way.

The intricate web of cultural and family influences, physically and psychologically, that your body and personality arose from, in a dream is shown as your ancestors. To understand this more fully see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-conjuring-trick/

The blood stain is most likely spilt blood that is recorded in your ancestral memories. So, the ancestors can link with deeply buried tendencies we have unconsciously inherited from the long past. Sometimes they point to the fate/karma we are dealing with in this life – and they are the difficulties or traits that arise in our life, that we cannot honestly see have been developed or collected in this lifetime.

Because you have entered another dimension of human experience through your expanded awareness, in which time and space are quite different, you start to meet the huge self that you have within you - drifted out into the cosmos – and many people as their awareness reaches beyond what they feel is their normal self feel scared. Such resistances cause us to create awful dreams and fears as a means of avoiding our own inner world and its wonders. It didn’t terrify you, just freaked you a little. Gurdjieff once said that the idea we automatically have self-consciousness must be a cruel joke played upon us. In point of fact, most of the time we are not fully conscious; we are simply running on automatic like machines that make us live without awareness of our immense potential. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dimensions-of-human-experience/

To begin to know this, well first we must put aside everything we believe or have been taught. I am not saying discard it, but simply put it on one side so you are open to learn something new. What most people do not admit to themselves is that they – you – are a living example of the greatest mystery on this earth – a living human being. You are Life and life is a mystery that no one has fully understood. So take on the realisation that you are in the middle of a never ending mystery, a never ending wonder that you want to unfold. Leave the door open for the unknown to enter. Don’t make it complicated/weird.

As for training, I no longer run courses, but I do have some online training, so please See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/your-guru-the-dream-step-one/ and https://dreamhawk.com/body-and-mind/your-guru-the-body-part-one/

Tony
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 11:09:31 AM by Tony Crisp »