Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tigers Roaming About  (Read 4132 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Tigers Roaming About
« on: January 09, 2020, 12:21:04 PM »
I had a dream..Me and some of my family members went to a strange place … Firstly there was very few houses..Then we discovered more..And also we discovered that tiger resides to this place like normal beings..You will find them anywhere you go.. I saw the tigers only resting,calm and composed..Then we visited a temple..There we’re also tiger and tiger cubs. We listened to the voices of people being chased by tiger cubs or tiger. And after sometime we all were afraid that the tiger might Chase us.. some people were calm.and the idea was those who stayed calm, tiger would never chase them..And then another moment appears a tiger cub chase people..

The people get anxious and start screaming and running in groups.Thr tiger cub came inside the group of people very fast and everyone was. Trying to protect herself and started pushing each other. In this scenario the tiger cub bite onto my leg but somehow I backed off and protected myself. Then the chase continued.I decided to go inside the temple and I stood there.now there were less people.yhe tiger cub came inside very calmly. He was was very small..But in my mind it was like he was searching for me..He looked on me and started staring with the kiddish eyes .Inside my heart I knew I will run if he will attack on me… Wandering around he sat on a box..I advised the priest of the temple to cover the box so that it could not chase anyone.it happened we all were relieved.then after this me and my family thought to go further.it was raining..And it was some Forest like place.and I don’t remember further what happened.
Jo

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Tigers Roaming About
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 12:20:38 PM »
Jo – This is an excellent example of how dreams try to teach us things. Of course dreams express in a very ancient language, language that developed in ancient life forms before ever words were invented. The ancient language is one of example, the language that has taught youngsters for millions of years by watching what mother or father fox, bear wolf did – all without words. See the Bear picture - https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/bear/

You have the same example in your dream but didn’t catch on, “Some people were calm and the idea was those who stayed calm, the tiger would never chase them.”

Unfortunately about 98% of people were never taught recognise that the things we learn in the external world do not apply to our inner self. To understanding your dream, you need to realise that the images in our dreams are just emotions, thoughts, fears, traumas, ideas, and feelings projecting out of you and appearing as images of people and things as scenes outside you on the screen of your mind.

So whenever we dream its images are not like real life, because a dream is nothing like outer life where things could hurt you, but is an image like on a cinema screen, so that even if a gun is pointed at you and fired it can do no damage – except if you run in fear; so, all the things that scare you are simply your own fears projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind. In the early days of moving pictures, a film was shown of a train coming fast toward them; the viewers all fled in terror, fearing the train would crush them. That is exactly the same response if you are terrified of any thing you dream of. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/masters-of-nightmares/ 

Example: I was standing on my patio and there was a bear inside the fence also there were children taunting the bear. I yelled at the kids to stop teasing the bear. Then all of a sudden the bear came towards me; it was a brown bear with its massive size and it stopped and looked at me. Although I was frightened I was courageous enough to pet the bears head, reaching over his  large mouth to reach his head. Then, all of a sudden the bear lay on his back and I begin to brush my hand on his chest as to pet him in a downward motion, the bear just gazed at me.

Tony
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 12:26:32 PM by Tony Crisp »