Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How can We Talk to the Dead and They can Talk With Us?  (Read 7572 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
How can We Talk to the Dead and They can Talk With Us?
« on: February 13, 2020, 11:14:36 AM »
I know from personal experience what it is like to talk as the apparently dead to the living. This is because I had an extraordinary out of body experience while in the 'raf in Germany. I had suddenly felt as if I were shooting upwards and experienced a feeling of coming out of pressure and was now free – like a cork out of a bottle. I found myself standing in our sitting room at home in London. It was such an astonishing experience I stood in shock looking down at my body, feeling it and trying to understand.

My body felt solid and real and I was dressed in outdoor clothes not my pyjamas. Then with great enthusiasm I looked up and saw my mother sitting alone knitting, our Alsatian dog lying asleep in front of the gas fire. I felt sure my mother would see me because I felt physically present and absolutely and vitally awake in a way I had never experienced before. So I called out to her, “Mum, look what has happened.” She stopped knitting for a moment but obviously didn’t see me or hear me. So I felt if I shouted this would reach her. “Mum” I shouted, “look it’s me Tony”.

There was no obvious sign that she had heard me, but two things did happen. One was that I saw or realised that she had an upstairs side of her and a downstairs side. Her upstairs (conscious) side had no awareness of me, but her downstairs side (unconscious) gave me a wonderful welcome and I had the awareness of us knowing each other in a formless love. Then at the same time my dog must have heard me shout because he woke and came rushing to me and was so full of love for me he rushed around where I stood barking and showing his joy. I later heard from my mother saying she had had been alone that night as my father was out, and she had seen the dog get up and bark and jump around for no apparent reason.

I learned enormous and important lessons from that. I saw that because I was present without a physical body my mother couldn’t hear me. She needed physical sound to know I was present, but yet another part of her knew and responded. So I saw that if she had thought of me or spoken to me I would know, even though she might not be able to hear my reply – unless she was a medium or learned to be aware of thoughts.

Try This Experiment
While I worked as a psychotherapist for twenty years I witnessed several ordinary people convincingly talk to and with their so called dead.
I know from personal experience what it is like to talk as the apparently dead to the living. This is because I had an extraordinary out of body experience. I had suddenly felt as if I were shooting upwards and experienced a feeling of coming out of pressure and was now free – like a cork out of a bottle. I found myself standing in our sitting room at home in London. It was such an astonishing experience I stood in shock looking down at my body, feeling it and trying to understand.

My body felt solid and real and I was dressed in outdoor clothes not my pyjamas, also there was. Then with great enthusiasm I looked up and saw my mother sitting alone knitting, our Alsatian dog lying asleep in front of the gas fire. I felt sure my mother would see me because I felt physically present and absolutely and vitally awake in a way I had never experienced before. So I called out to her, “Mum, look what has happened.” She stopped knitting for a moment but obviously didn’t see me or hear me. So I felt if I shouted this would reach her. “Mum” I shouted, “look it’s me Tony”.

There was no obvious sign that she had heard me, but two things did happen. One was that I saw or realised that she had an upstairs side of her and a downstairs side. Her upstairs (conscious) side had no awareness of me, but her downstairs side (unconscious) gave me a wonderful welcome and I had the awareness of us knowing each other in a formless love. Then at the same time my dog must have heard me shout because he woke and came rushing to me and was so full of love for me he rushed around where I stood barking and showing his joy. I later heard from my mother saying she had had been alone that night as my father was out, and she had seen the dog get up and bark and jump around for no apparent reason.

I learned enormous and important lessons from that. I saw that because I was present without a physical body my mother couldn’t hear me. She needed physical sound to know I was present, but yet another part of her knew and responded. So I saw that if she had thought of me or spoken to me I would know, even though she might not be able to hear my reply – unless she was a medium or learned to be aware of thoughts.

Diving into the Death World
While I worked as a psychotherapist for twenty years I witnessed several ordinary people convincingly talk to and with their so called dead.

To say, “I am not a medium so I cannot talk with my dead son” is like a brick wall that we have created and cannot get through.

"All you need to do is to imagine your son and talk to him, explaining. I know it sounds simple but it is. Communication with the dead is easy, but we make such a big thing of it." 

Remember that at death we have no physical organs to speak through, so it all has to be done what we think through thoughts and emotions. So at that level of thoughts we create huge difficulties by thinking “I am not a medium so I cannot talk with my dead son” it is like a brick wall that we have created and cannot get through. Thoughts and imagination are incredible powerful and are real at the level of dreams and the dead – and of course our own inner world. 

Example: For a start, you are making a mistake because your son isn’t buried there. It is only his body, which is like shell that can be outgrown. And why do you muddy the water by crying about him instead of being quiet and communicate with him. Such miserable feelings are communicated to outr dead, so why continue to torture them. When we die we go into a very different experience of being, one that gives an enormously enlarged opportunity to them. Unlike older cultures we are not taught how to listen to our loved dead. Also people expect the dead to talk to them as if they were alive – making physical sounds. But the dead contact us though feelings and thoughts, and unless we are quiet enough to listen we cannot hear them. But you obviously you feel something is trying to be communicated, so leran to listen to the spontaneous feelings that arise as you listen to your dead.

Here's is a method you can use to communicate with the loved dead. But you need to be able to move beyond rigid beliefs or thinking into imagination. Imagination changes the shape of the world, penetrates its external solidity to transform its shape and its events into innumerable fresh experiences. Imagination sees the wonderful possibilities in a piece of rock, or some coloured earth, and with them creates art. Imagination discovered the submarine and the motor car long before scientific endeavour developed the technology to manufacture them. Even people who appear to lack this divine power while awake, can in dreams spread wings of fancy and find ingenious dramatic creation while they sleep.

So sit quietly in a situation where you will not be disturbed, and to start with imagine you are in the presence of the person you wish to communicate with and want to say to them things you have held back from saying because you thought they were 'dead and gone' or whatever was holding you back. So now you have the chance to really speak and tell them. Really let it all out with any feeling as well.

If you have spoken in this way, you will have felt you were really communicated with that person so now you can listen to their reply - not in external sounds but in spontaneous words that trickle into your mind - remember the dead have no physical body but are alive as mental awareness, consciousness, so can communicate in that way. Now if you are 'in the mode' you can carry on a conversation with them.

Here is a conversation I experienced with a dead friend:

"So, during a break in my cooking duties I walked up to that wonderful view over the ocean, above Wildpear Beach in Devon, where Shaun's ashes were scattered and tried to listen to Shaun, so I asked him what he could tell me about what was happening to me because  I felt lost, I asked that because I believed he was capapble of seeing more than me now he was dead. The words that came flowing into my awareness were, “I can see that you are going through a period of rapid growth.  Because of this, by the end of the year, you will take a new direction.  It will be like looking along a new road that you have never previously taken - quite a new direction for you.”

Because I was wondering whether I was making all this up I thought that what had been said might be one of those generalisations that you could never be quite sure whether it was true or not.  But then Shaun went on to say, “When that change comes you are going to meet somebody who will be part of the new direction, she is waiting for you to meet her.  She has been waiting for some time.  In fact, she is here with me now.”

That really made me sit up, and so I immediately broke into the conversation and said, “If I am going to meet her, how can she be with you, you're dead!”

That didn't faze him at all.  He said, “She is here because where she lives in the world she's asleep.  While she's asleep and dreaming she can be wherever she likes.”

Later I did meet somebody who changed the direction of my life.  Her name is Dakota, and she would have been asleep in her part of the world at the time I was talking with Shaun.  She had been waiting to meet me.

To understand that you need to realise that many modern physicists, working with the information arising in experiments with quantum theory, tell us that our view of the world is based upon our blindness, and is very limited, and through its limitation, unreal. Yet this view we take to be the REAL universe. For instance we are only able to see a tiny fraction of the visible spectrum of light and as small amount of audible sound, so we are almost blind and deaf to the world around us.

The famous physicist Bohm defines this problem by saying that there are two orders in our experience of the world around us. There is the “explicate” order and the “implicate” order. He defines the explicate order as the impressions of the world gained via our senses and the interpretations the brain places on these impressions. These impressions and the brain’s interpretations – based on millions of years of evolutionary experience and input – lead to a view that we each have separate minds in isolated bodies. The implicate order is the universe as it is when we move beyond the limitations of the senses and the brain’s evolutionary programs. Then we begin to see the universe as a single indivisible whole and ourselves as intricately part of that whole.  Time and space are transcended. David Bohm, goes as far as to say that all things in our observable universe are inextricable linked. Nothing has separate existence.

Not only can we - if we stop living in our rational mind - meet the dead, but also the living in the same way as explained above. See https://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/#Opening

« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 12:28:10 PM by Tony Crisp »