Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My crush  (Read 5524 times)

trueman

• View Profile
My crush
« on: October 30, 2011, 01:33:14 AM »
I had this dream about this girl I have a huge crush on, but I dont know her at all. She was in one of my college classes last semester but I never actually talked to her; all I know is her name. Ive been dreaming about this girl a lot lately and it seems that in all of my dreams of her, she always appears to be unhappy, sad, or just in a bad mood. In each dream I've had of her, we've never had any interaction until this particular dream. I dont remember what we interacted about, but we were on the same team of some kind of competition; not only was she unhappy, but she had seven fingers on each hand (her unhappiness in this dream seemed to stem from that). What could this dream as well as the others mean? Please help!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: My crush
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 03:20:36 PM »
Trueman – Dream are notoriously the place where fantasies, longings, fears and hopes are reflected in the mirror of the sleeping mind.

So perhaps you took her image and used it to express some of your own desires for a partner. That she was in a bad mood in your dreams may have been because something else played a part in creating the dreams. And it was the seven fingers that was the cause of her/your unhappiness.

Fingers represent your grasp on things, your method of materialising yourself, or leaving your mark upon matter, therefore your personal skills. I can only guess that it is because you have not created a satisfying relationship with your fantasy girl. As seven is a number that often represents something beyond the ordinary, even religion, I wonder if it is because a personal attitude, born out of beliefs, that has stopped you actually materialising a relationship – materialise, to make it real.

In your dreams you can do anything, so why not imagine a situation in which she and you are happy together. If you try that in imagination you will come face to face with the feelings that stand in the way of satisfaction, and you can pass through them.

Tony