Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Short undetailed realistic dream help please  (Read 5559 times)

OishiiMiira

• View Profile
Short undetailed realistic dream help please
« on: January 30, 2012, 06:22:02 PM »
Hi all :)

I was wondering if anyone could help me discover the meaning of several similar short dreams I have been having since November last year. I keep dreaming about either being pregnant with a boy or being in hospital just after giving birth to a boy. In a few of my dreams after giving birth my son looks up at me and says "don't worry I'll be here soon" or "tell daddy I'm coming soon mummy". In others I've just been pregnant and shopping for boys toys and clothes. And in one the night before last night I dreamt that I could feel a baby kicking and looked at my belly and saw the outline of a foot. It felt so real I woke up and actually looked to see if the outline was still there.

I know I am definitely not pregnant, but would love to have another baby (I have a 13 month old girl already) and I had always said from when I was younger that I wanted around a year between each of my 4 children so they'd be close together and when I wanted to do things with them I could do them around the same time as I've always wanted to work from home and wanted to keep things fairly routine as it's not something I had when I was growing up.

I've always thought babies in general were signs of new beginnings but with these dreams I get a strong feeling it's my son's way of telling me it's his time to come - I currently have an implant which should (99.9%) prevent me from falling pregnant, but I've had a few positive tests and pregnancy symptoms that my Drs cannot explain.
The dreams never last for more than a few minutes so I cannot go into too much detail about what's happening, I do know though that I am very happy and excited about the new arrival. I never see what store I'm in as the dream starts with me inside already holding the same outfit (black trousers, white shirt, waistcoat and a tie) before I continue to move through the shop looking at everything else. I'm often with my mum and my partner's sister (they've never met in real life). When I'm in the hospital I don't recognise anyone.

The only other time something like this has happened was years ago when I dreamt of going through a park on my way to do some shopping at night and was attacked by a giant worm that would chew on my back - a few weeks (and several repeats of the dream) later I bruised my spine during a gymnastics lesson in school.

What could these mean? Should I be preparing myself for a new arrival or is my subconscious telling me something else?

Any insights would be greatly appreciated as my dreams have never been vivid or literally felt before and I don't normally remember them once I've woken up either.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Short undetailed realistic dream help please
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 01:35:18 PM »
OishiiMiira (delicious mummy?) – It certainly sounds like a son is trying to be born to you – and he says it will be soon. But the 99% thingy is getting in the way.

Have you seen http://dreamhawk.com/pregnancy-childbirth/children-of-our-dreams/ and http://dreamhawk.com/pregnancy-childbirth/the-baby-in-your-dream/  notice the foot on the stomach?

Babies who declares themselves to clearly usually have a way to manage us humans.

Tony

OishiiMiira

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 09:48:30 PM »
Thank you very much for replying. Although the Implant is supposed to be 99% effective there are over 500 people who have fallen pregnant with it in anyway (that have spoken about it - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1344132/Contraceptive-implant-alert-Hundreds-women-pregnant-birth-control-fails.html).

From the article and people I have spoken to on a mum's forum the implant isn't as effective as the company want us to believe, several even got pregnant with the implant and a contraceptive pill. That being said I know in my heart that when my son is ready he will come, whether I have the implant or not.

I will be praying to the Goddess Isis to help him arrive safely as she is a Goddess of magic, fertility and motherhood.  :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 11:18:51 AM »
May the Force be with you - and all who are sailing in the same boat.

Tony