Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Stunted man carrying a body  (Read 4813 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Stunted man carrying a body
« on: February 19, 2012, 01:49:03 PM »
This is a woman's dream told me over the telephone that I found so interested I posted it here.

In this dream I was with a male figure who seemed of stunted growth and was quite short.  He was bent beneath the heavy burden of a huge weight of a huge burden he carried on his back which caused him to keep falling on the ground at every short distance. His purpose was to reach a certain destination but his burden harried him all the way. His destination seemed to be a building on the distant horizon.

I was the observer, but also the participant.  He eventually fell to the ground unable to rise, he asked me to remove the body from his back - the burden he had been carrying; to pick it up and carry it, to run with it.  As I lifted the body from his back he got up and ran toward his destination. I also ran, carrying the body, toward the same destination.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 01:53:13 PM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Stunted man carrying a body
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 02:05:04 PM »
When I heard this dream I felt enormous emotional response. It is the story of a woman who has carried a burden that has, until the dream, brought her to her knees over and over again. Not only that she felt she had to be a man to bear such a burden.

But the dream shows her taking up that burden herself, and that was because she had grown enough strength to take the responsibility for it. And it looks as if it had taken her a long time to gain that strength. Dreams have shown me again and again that such heavy burdens or trials that we face are in fact a gift, and a gift that gives us the opportunity to gain the ability to overcome whatever had pushed us low.

As the woman says, she now has the strength to not only carry the heavy load, but to run with it to the goal.

And the goal is a new life, forged out of all the lessons she has learned in a long life.

What a spirit she has.

Tony