Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Very bizarre recurring dream....  (Read 4546 times)

Chinacat sunflower

• View Profile
Very bizarre recurring dream....
« on: April 19, 2012, 03:30:47 AM »
Hello,
I continue having this very bizarre dream.  I look down at my legs and I see something like a very small piece of flakey skin.  I squeeze it and puss-like stuff starts to come out, but it's connected to this long (about the length of a pencil and as big around as my thumb), flexible blue  plastic tube filled with water.  Two of them came out of my right leg, just beside my shin, and one came out of the same place on my left leg.  I remember reaching down and rubbing these knots on my left leg and thinking that must be what these bumps are on my legs.  After they come out of my skin, they just flop on the ground and I feel this immense sense of relief, likened to when you're sick and just know that if you vomit, you'll feel better.  What could this mean?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Very bizarre recurring dream....
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 01:36:16 PM »
Chinacat Sunflower – Dreaming about your legs usually depicts your support system; in other words your confidence in standing up for yourself. Also what gives you the ability to get about and do things in life.

The fact that you felt as if vomiting was a great release suggests it may have been something you have eaten or taken in that is very artificial – the blue plastic. It would have affected the way you go about things, maybe with less energy. So think what you may have been exposed to or even eaten that might have that effect.

Plastic has the meaning of something artificial.

Tony