Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Elderly Man Injured at Church  (Read 4057 times)

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Elderly Man Injured at Church
« on: June 19, 2012, 08:09:33 AM »
So, I'm entering the church I grew up in with my mother and let me say first of all, we are late.  This was a typical occurrence growing up as there were 9 children in our family.  I'm sure it was quite the chore for our mother to have us all fed and dressed before church early in the morning.  Anyways, back to the dream.  After we enter I decide I'll go into the bathroom and have a look in the mirror.  Haha, this is something that people are so shy about, including me.  We don't want anyone to catch us in our vanity.  Ok, I keep getting off track.  SO! as soon as I enter the bathroom an old man collapses on to the floor and weakly he says,"someone help me" and there I go to the rescue.  I pick the man up and carry him out of the bathroom and into a more spacious place.  He is mangled up a bit.  Limbs are twisted and broken.  So, immediately, I begin to set them back in to place.  I believe what struck me as odd about this dream is the fact that I took charge of the situation.  I was with the man caring for him the whole time, not even considering letting someone else take over.  I had made up my mind that I was going to do everything I could to help this man and I had the confidence of an experienced physician in doing so.