Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sea tiger dream  (Read 5552 times)

ginnie18

• View Profile
Sea tiger dream
« on: October 15, 2010, 01:31:12 PM »
I have had this dream since I was a very little girl, about three or four I should think. The thing was, I still have the same dream, even now I am much older.

In the dream, I was in Dunoon in Scotland by the sea, and I was holding the hand of either my father or my grandpa, I can't be sure which. There was a sunset, and the waves were rolling up the beach quite calmly. But suddenly the sky went grey and the sea went wild, and the barrier that went along the promenade disappeared and some sort of suction was pulling me in. I lost my grip on my grandpa/father's hand, and a huge storm erupted. In the sea bobbed three tiger heads, and I was insistent that I took them home to be fixed. I'm not sure how my dream self managed, but I was suddenly in my mother's garden in the summer, and there was a garden shed. Ever since I was little I have wanted a garden shed, but we never had one. But any way, my mum opened the garden shed and there was the tiger's bodies. She sewed the heads back on, and I ran back down to the sea with my tigers. They launched into the sea and swam away, and then I suppose I must have woken up.

I would really like to know what this dream means, as I keep having it. It means a lot to me, but I'm not quite sure why.
Thank you,
Ginnie

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Sea tiger dream
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 01:00:54 PM »
Ginnie - I am wishing to open the door to that place were dreams are made, and then you would see what goes into them and you would/will understand. And as I read your dream I am moved because it speaks of deep things, destiny and your path in life.

The sea is the surface of the place where dreams are created and arise from - the womb of all life. And your father/grandfather shows you supported by an old wisdom, a mature wisdom. It is because of that that you have the strength not to be terrified of what others would run from; run into waking form their dream.

I believe you have an important task to do in your life, and you will face the darkness and tempest and play a part on healing it. For the darkness and tempest are what the human race is creating.

The grandmother is of course that wonderful and ancient wisdom that mothers have when they listen. And they get even wiser as they deal with their grandchildren. I will only hint at what the garden is. It is a place of growth, of life and new birth. The shed is the workshop of the Gardener, so you are honoured in deed to be there, and working. As it says, "Thy will be done On Earth As It Is In Heaven" So you are making the earth influenced by your work.

I cannot really interpret the tigers. I feel you need to do this yourself, and unlock the meaning of your destiny.

Tony
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 01:16:40 PM by Tony Crisp »