Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Snake dream interpretation  (Read 5314 times)

madams

• View Profile
Snake dream interpretation
« on: September 06, 2012, 02:30:16 PM »
 Thank you, Woke up this morning and realised a had a dream its not often that I will recall in such detail. Id love to have it inerpreted.....

I remember being around about 5 people females I believe ... We may have been on a outing because I recall a tour bus of somekind.
At some point we were all outside and I heard someone yell snakes, I immediately knew I could handle the snakes I saw one slithering away and went to pick it up , I had a firm grip arund its neck and top of head, i wasnt scared actually fascinated with hoe beautiful it was almost pale yellow and gold and it tail was made out of jewels ( Yellow) and diamonds .

I hollared for some one to grab me a sheet and bag , not intending to hurt the snake they covered it with the sheet , some time between that and i= laying it on the groun I released its neck and it turned and sunk its fangs into my left top of my hand ( between my pointer finger and thumb in the soft padded skin, I didnt feel it but I was worried that it may be poisionous, Didnt think much but WHY would such a beautiful animal bite me.... I was helping it , the others wanted to step on it , Atleast I was respectful.

As I stood up I was now in this bus or tuor bus with many people around me and I looked beyond the windows as this bus moved ( I was standing ) everyone else was sitting, Outside was cold and Icy and snowy and I reliesed I had no jacket for the weather I saw outside , A was confused by my surroundings so as soon as woke up I looked up snake bites and jacket not finding much until your site ,, Thank you again maybe some insite or outtersite to enlighten its meaning .

Xochitl

• View Profile
Re: Snake dream interpretation
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 06:46:01 PM »
Hi!  I saw your post and thought maybe I could over some thoughts though I am just a fellow poster.  :)

What comes to mind is you are part of a fellowship (of women?), you are a leader in this group, a protector and caretaker.  You are not afraid of the same things that others in your circle are so that means that your approach is different from theirs.  You see the beauty and potential in things, you see the snake as blessing (that snakes often are in dreams) but others' fear causes them to have different reaction/approach which is negative.  You still save the day, you take charge with confidence in your approach.  The situation still may bite you because it just is what it is, that is its nature (beauty and bite) but your leadership is tied to a desire for acknowledgment (i.e. I was being respectful unlike others so why did it bite me and not them).  Often the one who does take charge and does have the fearless, radical or holistic view is the one who encounters trouble.

On bus you are still at helm (I see the painting of George Washington crossing the Delaware, standing in boat, others seated) but aware that you are alone as leader, maybe not as prepared for the task as you thought.  Could situation where you were in a group and thought you were being helpful and leading but you got negative result and felt alone in it without support and realized you had neglected your own protection.

Please accept my humble thoughts on your dream.  :)  I hope that this offers some help or at least does not cause any issue.

Peace and light,
Xochi