Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: baby and house on indian burial ground  (Read 6361 times)

Arabella_92

• View Profile
baby and house on indian burial ground
« on: October 19, 2010, 06:54:56 PM »
Last night I had a dream that i was getting out of a car with a baby who appeared to be my son. The baby kept changing from a baby to a toddler. Our house was an ancient house with cornstalks out front. The house was built on an ancient indian burial ground. When we all went inside one man was keeping watch but i said "no! someone else watch he's drunk!"

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: baby and house on indian burial ground
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 11:35:26 AM »
Arabella – Another interesting dream.
The baby appeared to be your son, and I presume you have a son. If so it would add a lot to my understanding if I knew what character your son has. In any case, he is changing and growing fast. So he is probably something you have recently seen emerge in your life. A new birth so to speak, and so you must see signs of this in yourself.
That you arrived in a car suggests the location is new to you also. And it being an old Indian burial ground adds a depth to it. It seems that your son – the new part of you – as he matures will carry the Indian traditions with him/you. This is an honour to be linked with the spirits of the past in this way. And what comes out of your inner growth will give you new insights and talents.
But the warning about the drunk – excuse me but I do not know you and so I need to say all that might be relevant. This could be a warning about drink for you, or for someone you do no trust to deal well with your inner growth.

Tony

Arabella_92

• View Profile
Re: baby and house on indian burial ground
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 07:26:52 PM »
thank you. but i actually do not have a son which is what made the dream very odd. this same child has appeared in multiple dreams, and before you ask no i am not pregnant. it's the same child all the time. what does this mean?