I am not going to make these links look attractive, but each one of these is something I feel needs noticing.
- http://birthwithoutfearblog.com/ - Excellent site with many first hand accounts.
- Yahoo listing of family and relationship sites
http://www.onlinehealthresources.com/Child-Health/ Child Health Resources – Directory of Child Health related websites.
- http://www.momsrising.org/ - Working mothers in the US get about the same support as third wold countries such as Swaziland in Africa. Join up with Moms Rising and do something about it.
- Research Parenting – A very full site with lots of links and topics.
- WombTwin.Com – The first site on the net to offer healing help to wombtwin survivors.
- – Being pregnant and healthy.
- Robert Muller Schools – The changed and changing world we live in demands a different approach to education. Robert Muller – former Assistant Secretary-General of the UN and Chancellor of the University for Peace in Costa Rica – developed just such a program. They are now actively running in the Robert Muller Schools.
- – Women are still dying of this and shouldn’t be. Please support.
- – Do your impressions of a healthy lifestyle match the reality? Take part in our survey to see just how healthy families really are.
http://pallassana.wordpress.com/2011/05/05/the-death-of-socio-political-memories – A story we need to remember.
http://www.avaaz.org/en/index.php A good place to make yourself heard on important issues
http://www.organicbedandbreakfast.info/ This is a place I have recommended friends to use if they wanted a wonderful atmosphere and good food.
Title: – Improve confidence
Description:- personal development, LTA remote healing to improve your confidence, personality, relationships, health, ability, life circumstances, luck.