Now On Kindle and Amazon Books – also directly from Random House
Get Dream Dictionary in Kindle format from Amazon USA - Or get it direct from
Did You Know……
- A dream can be a forewarning of things to come?
- Dreams can help you solve problems in your everyday life?
- Women dream more during PMS?
- Sleepwalking occurs most frequently in adolescence?
- You can direct your dreams?
- You can enter a dream while awake and explore it – so a walk in the unconscious?
What People Say:
“Once in a while, you find a special book that remains with you always, a book that is inexhaustible in the wealth of information on its pages. DREAM DICTIONARY is one such book”
“I am constantly amazed by how clear my dreams become when I look up their elements in this book.” From: “Shaw 14″
“I have purchased 10-12 dream dictionaries over the years, and this one is the best that I have encountered” and “Without fail, this book has brought me to a greater understanding of my dreams” From “Outwood”
“It’s easy to say this is the best, but if you are interested in understanding and interpreting your dreams, this is the standard by which all other dream books are measured” From: “A Reader”