Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: birds invasion.  (Read 4416 times)

Liz

• View Profile
birds invasion.
« on: August 18, 2014, 03:17:24 PM »
Hi dear, please tell me what this mean. I sleep on the couch and I dreamed about seeing some little animals like small frogs coming from underneath and inside the couch and jumping around. It was disgusting. When I looked closely or at one point they grew in size and became birds, of a dark color. They were a lot and I started to chase them out. I saw the bigger one, like the mom which came out to wait for them outside, they were many. The mom was like an eagle, quiet big, serious, with something in her head like a cape made of bigger feathers. Somebody, I believe my daughter, came over and the birds attacked her by biting her when she pushed them out. I didn't like them. Then the father showed up inside the house, it was just like the mother, big but with some blue feathers by his neck and it was serious and looking at me and I just continued waiting for them to come out, I didn't know what to do. Thank you. 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: birds invasion.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 09:49:14 AM »

Liz - I think you have a strong feelings that the creepy and crawlies are not things to let stay in your house. True, but what is your house - your dream house? Your body is your house in dreams, and if you got rid of all the creepy crawlies from your body you would die very quickly. Apart from the millions of bacteria you need to digest your food, what about the ones that actually make your food into a smelly decaying mess in your bowel? We are all part of the process so living and dying. Also to reproduce and to have a daughter you reverted to the very beginnings of evolution, the slime of sex. Yet that is the very wonder of Life. And from that slime of the beginning of life, you went through the whole process of evolution in your mother’s womb. From a tiny seed you became a vegetative process where cell divided into other cells. Then you became a fish-like creature with gills, and finally a body that had the possibility to become a human child. See http://dreamhawk.com/interesting-people/animal-children/#Program and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/

Your dream shows you this process clearly. The frogs hatched from the slime of frogs spawn, and then they became birds, another evolutionary leap, but you were disgusted by the very process of Life that is behind your own existence. You wanted nothing to do with that knowledge, so was shutting yourself off from a wonderful growth.

The mother and father birds were a symbolic way of saying that if you could accept who and what you are, and let go of your rather limited view of life, you could ‘evolve’ into having the wonderful wide awareness of a flying eagle. You have been offered a wonderful gift.

Tony