Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream Sheep runs onto road and then discover puppy farm  (Read 5339 times)

hazeyjaime

• View Profile
Dream Sheep runs onto road and then discover puppy farm
« on: January 14, 2014, 10:25:38 AM »
Hi,

I had a very vivid dream last night and wonder if anyone is able to give me any insights. I was on holiday with two of my good friends staying in a cottage. I walk out of the front of the cottage and know that this is in fact in the place I grew up as a child although slightly different.  I can see a road and cars are travelling on it and then a black sheep runs out into the road. I immediately start waving to stop the traffic and eventually a car stops which then holds the rest of the speeding traffic back. I take hold of the sheep by its neck and as I'm holding it it feels very matted and almost oily. Across the road is a fence where a vast expanse of lush green countryside can be seen, so I start to walk the sheep over that road and see a gorgeous little puppy, again fairly ragdoll. As walking up the farm lane I notice that there are lots of sheep and more surprisingly within a set of gates a littler of puppies (border terriers). On closer inspection and as I go to say hi and stroke them one comes close I pick it up, it feels lovely being able to give love to the puppies and they all seem so happy to see me, I pick on up though and see its eyes look pained, again I notice lots of mats but more awful is that its leg clicks and then I know it has a broken leg. At that point the farmer sees me and I implore him to get some veterinary assistance. I am extremely volatile and angry. He refuses. I decide to go back and get my friends so that we can help the animals escape or try to do something. One of the friends goes to see for herself and comes back with one of the dogs. A group of young people then come to our house and start filming and to my dismay the cottage we are in is very messy as we have been rushing to try to gather things to get back to help the animals.  I then wake up so nothing is resolved.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream Sheep runs onto road and then discover puppy farm
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 10:30:26 AM »
HazyJaime - The lost sheep is a very old and wonderful symbol as told in the parable of the one sheep that had wandered away from safety. Your dream is a wonderful retelling of that story. Your dream sheep is a black sheep and so stands out as different, and maybe a black sheep of a family.

But you, wonderful woman that you are, take care of the lost sheep - a real social carer. You face the attitudes of the 'farmer', the traditional one of profit is the motive. My mother was born and raised in a farming community and had no difficulties in putting new born kittens down the toilet and flush them away. This I think describes the farmer attitude that you face up to.

You are so busy caring for others, that when you are led to look at your own inner life you feel it is a mess. Sooner that dear dreamer than live in a palace that has no care in it.

You were raised in this caring way from youth, according to your dream.

Tony
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 11:14:34 AM by Tony Crisp »