Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Talking Swan  (Read 4834 times)

stevec

• View Profile
Talking Swan
« on: August 05, 2014, 04:05:05 PM »
Hi Tony,
I haven't posted in quite some time but this dream was so odd I thought I would -

I was standing in a white room - I could see nothing but a White Swan sitting in a huge vase or bowl 1/2 filled with clear water on a white table looking at me and I was wearing white, as well. The Swan spoke to me in a calm deep voice and said: Would you fill this up with water, all the way up. I did so and the Swan moved its neck into the water and then raised it out of the water and said: Don't worry, everything is fine, I just need this, just for a while.
It was a serene scene and I felt happy to do it and I stood there for a while as the Swan rested underwater.

Thanks,
S

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Talking Swan
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 09:27:34 AM »
Stevec - Everything is very clear and white, suggesting you are beginning to see things - your inner world - more clearly because the things in the way have been cleaned.

My immediate sense of the dream and the swan is that swans have a long neck so they can put it under water and feed. In other words they are used to operate in the usually unconscious inner world. So it seems a message telling you that for a while it would be good to spend a short period dwelling in your inner world.

Tony
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 09:29:59 AM by Tony Crisp »

stevec

• View Profile
Re: Talking Swan
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 10:21:56 PM »
Tony,
Thank you for the reply to the White Swan visit. I actually felt the same about this dreams meaning.

Best,
S