Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: One Crazy Dream  (Read 4985 times)

MistyWoods

• View Profile
One Crazy Dream
« on: November 12, 2014, 07:46:29 PM »
Ok so I'm new here, and I hope that someone may be able to help me figure this out

My Dream--- I'm in some sort of van that I've never seen, My lover is in the driver seat, and we have probably 7 to 8 children that look as old as ten, and as young as two in the van with us. I do not recognize any of these children, although one little boy I feel like he is my nephew that in real life he's really only an aquintance. We stop, my lover gets out carrying a few of the children with him to get on a train that's in front of us. I'm feeling frantic about keeping up with him only to see him get on the train, the train pull off, and now I go back to the van thinking that I'll follow him. When I get to the driver's seat there is a blonde haired boy about ten sitting in the seat.  He moves over to let me in. When I get in the seat, I realize that I've never seen any kind of equipment like this, strange peddles/clutch/ gear shift control. The little boy tries to help me with what looks like it may control the gears. We're able to start rolling the van forward a bit, only to drive into some pavers that are outlining what looks like a curved driveway entrance. Somehow we get turned around and the little boy and I get out of the van. Now it just gets even more weird. This bright green bird that has the body of an egret, a long pointed beak, and large ears shaped like those of an elephant, looks prehistoric in some way, comes flying into me out of no where, stabbing but not puncturing me with its beak. I'm trying to fight the bird off, but it keeps jabbing me in my back and my sides, and then I wake up.
I have been through some terrible turmoil this past year, and before I went to sleep, in prayer I asked what direction is it that I'm supposed to be going, and this dream is what I got.  Seriously??
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 01:21:31 PM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: One Crazy Dream
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 01:21:11 PM »
Misty - First of all I hope you have read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions-2/#Summing because it will save a lot of explaining.

Your dream lover is your collective feelings about him and your male self, and you feel it is that directing or driving your life at the moment. I see it in many dreams that for women it is a driving force in their life, and it is, I believe, an instinctive drive. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/instinct/

But you are having a difficult time keeping up with the demands if it. But you have a lot of support through your own creativity if you could own it and develop it. It is all the dream children you have created, for they are all the many talents and skill you have that can quickly mature if you honour them. In other words a dream baby is a new birth of part of you that is emerging and needs to be cared for. Just as you teenage self emerged and needed understanding, so does this new you that is being born.

What needs to be realised is that the interface between our personality and our potential is unique in every being. This is because every being is unique and creates their own pattern. And that pattern calls out of the infinite something different.

But you are realising that you can take control of your life and direction when you got back into the van. You find the equipment in the van strange because perhaps this is the first time you have taken control - a wonderful thing to do. Obviously it needs learning but you have the ability to learn and the new part of you, the blonde boy can help you.

The green bird is a messenger and it is about your inner growth. I believe it is pushing you not to give up too easily by leaving the van. Just because you make mistakes doesn’t mean you are an idiot. Mistakes are ways we learn. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/the-driving-seat/

You have a great potential with many skills, so go for it. Yes - seriously.  :)

Tony
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 07:59:05 AM by Tony Crisp »

MistyWoods

• View Profile
Re: One Crazy Dream
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 12:10:18 AM »
Thank you Tony, I haven't been able to stop thinking about that dream, especially the little blonde boy. I appreciate your site so much, and am learning a lot as I go.