Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream about husbands deceased grandfather hold my 6 month old son!?  (Read 5272 times)

K2011

Hi I literally just woke up from a dream where we were sitting at my husbands grandparents house and his deceased grandfather was sitting in the kitchen and everyone was around us(like a family get together) he was holding my infant son(who alive and healthy just FYI) and my son was hugging him and grandpa was showing me what looked like pictures of all the projects he had made over the years (he was amazing at woodworking and making things from wood) the pictures were on Bristol board... I'm just wondering what this means? Ie. my dead grandfather in law holding my son who is alive? We miss grandpa so much... It will be two years since he passed In November. Oh and he also passed away in his house...

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream about husbands deceased grandfather hold my 6 month old son!?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 02:34:09 PM »
K2011 - One of the things about dreaming of dead people we often skew the meaning a bit because of the images we associate with the contact. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions/#SymbolDream

Other than that it seems like lovely dream where the grandfather is sharing some of his skills with the child. In that way family traditions pass on.

Tony