Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My Dead Forefathers - Imported from Comments  (Read 3748 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
My Dead Forefathers - Imported from Comments
« on: February 27, 2018, 10:13:43 AM »
Christopher

AHO Tony. Please interpret this vision. It starts out with me looking everywhere for my wife. When I find her she has her back to me as I approach her to bring her close to me she is instantly far away again as I observed her like in a bleachers as I was on a floor like in a basketball court.

The next part of my vision was I was suddenly in a small but very old home the house looked like it was built in the 1800′s in the living room of the house was a chair that I was sitting in with an old tv that I was watching. Suddenly a native American grandmother dressed in a fine calfskin dress with red and white beads on her shoulders began to speak with me. I could not understand the physical words she spoke aloud but as she spoke she was showing me images of what I saw as my ancestors being killed and dragged away. It was very emotional and we were both crying as she spoke. I stood up from fhe chair to embrace her and try and comfort her.

I then sat back down in my chair She then walked on my left side as I was still in my chair and I as soon turned my head to view the tv in the living room I was suddenly standing in the middle of a river watching a native American man with 2 feathers in his hair and red paint on his face looking at the sun with his arms stretched to the sky. He suddenly put himself under water as he did I went from observing him to being him as he was underwater and standing back up.

When I was standing back up from the river I was suddenly back in the house sitting in the chair and I had water coming from my nose and eyes and as I was coughing trying to catch my breath the grandmother came from my right side and put what looked like a large antler horn in my mouth to blow in it. The sound it made was very low and loud. I then got up off the chair and ran to the bathroom to a mirror. As I looked at my reflection in the mirror I started looking sick and the blue of my eyes began to melt. As I kept looking at myself in the mirror my reflection morphed from myself to a Indian cheif with a full cheif head dress. Please help interpret. AHO MATAQUYOASIN

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: My Dead Forefathers - Imported from Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 10:17:13 AM »
Christopher – In dreams looking at your wife means scrutinising her, good or bad.  Or seeing what she is as a person – under the surface. She shows you her back; is she not enjoying being close to you? But you must realise that you have an inner wife that shows in your dream. Many people do not realise that they have an inner wife equally as powerful as an external wife. You have taken in millions of bit of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences, along with all the feelings or problems met by loving and living with your wife, and they are what makes you the person you are. This is true even if your wife was never there for you – you still have all the memories of her not being there for you filed under ‘wife’. The memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event. Such an inner wife can appear in dreams because you are deeply influenced by what you hold within you.

Watching TV can be like travelling to strange places and meeting new experiences. So that led to you standing in a river and seeing the Native American Grandmother. The river is the flow of Life that flows through you – ever changing yet ever the same. Grandmothers are the doorway through which your tribal life came into being, and bring us that much nearer to the source of Life. They are also the wonderful gateway to the ancestors and their collective wisdom. So she opened your awareness to the wisdom of your people.

Dream images are like icons on a computer screen - you have to ‘click’ on your dream images to make them come alive.
Thinking about them doesn’t work. You need to open yourself to the magic of them. To make them into the wonderful gateways they are you may have to learn certain skills. Maybe by using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

She showed you the past that you inherited and must deal with or transform. Please read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-conjuring-trick/#DeadFore. It is long but it will explain a lot about what the Grandmother passed on to you.

You were then under water, meaning you went under the surface of your mind into what you are normally not aware of; often called the visionary ability. So looking in the mirror your vision was of you in a past dwelling place – a past body.

Remember what I said about icons, for the image was a doorway for you to open into great memory.

I share Life with you.

Tony