Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Snake and kittens  (Read 4848 times)

Tacita

• View Profile
Snake and kittens
« on: January 11, 2013, 08:58:54 AM »
I dreamt that I found a large constrictor type snake in my house. It was beautiful and large. It slept on my bed, next to me on the pillow. It was a very friendly and affectionate snake ...not in a bad way, though :-)

I remember telling my son that we have to let the snake free because it doesn't like being confined. It was sitting in front of the window, gazing longingly to the outside world …in fact, it had its snout pressed against the window and I thought that it has to be free.

For some reason, all of this took place on a second floor apartment (even though we are staying in a house – double storey). The windows were huge and took up most of the wall.

When I opened the window to release the snake, there were two kittens on the window sill. They looked like homeless kittens and the one kitten, a black kitten, had something like a dry sore or something looking like a healing pressure sore. I recall telling my son that the kittens do not look healthy and we should be careful to take them in.

The snake slid outside through the open window and went to coil up underneath a carport roof, just below the apartment window and the kittens were allowed inside.

The snake looked happy and relaxed. I was concerned about its welfare because it was not used to taking care of itself but I also felt certain that it will be fine. If not, at least it got to be free.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Snake and kittens
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 10:04:47 AM »
Tacita – Quite a wonderful and informative dream.

It seems you have developed a good relationship with your process of life, but have been a little too much of a good protector. The snake usually indicates your potential, and is often shown illustrated as living at the base of the spine – where it can be shut in. It has seven heads in these illustrations, showing it has manifold potentials.

Your setting it free has allowed a new growth in you – the kittens. They are the young and vulnerable parts of you – your female self – that needs care to help it become a wonderful companion.

Tony