Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ex-Lover  (Read 5438 times)

AnnaK

• View Profile
Ex-Lover
« on: June 18, 2012, 12:18:01 AM »
Dear Tony, I am sorry I posted about this earlier but I posted it wrong. Heres my Dream: I was in a room with a lot of people and I saw this boy I really liked he looked ALOT like my Ex Eric, (who i have not seen in a year) well, he wanted to be mine but I didnt answer.(he dumps his girlfriend for me)  My dream then skips to a day where i'm  being made fun off(which happens alot at school) i walk inside and he follows and tells me he does not care what others think and pulls me in for a hug, his jacket is red and black. I whisper Yes that I will date him. Then my dream turns to me believeing i have conceved a child. Then it ends. FACT: Eric just told me he does own a red and black jacket. I did not know this. What is my dream trying to tell me?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Ex-Lover
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 10:39:58 AM »
AnnaK – You are a lovely young woman full of hope and love. I am not talking about how you look, but how you are.

The dream shows you looking for a love that will last – a difficult enough thing in today’s world. In this state your mind reached out and you saw his red and black jacket. But please do not hope for too much. It is wise to calm down your feelings. I am not saying that you could not have a date with him, I am just saying be calm.

Tony
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 09:23:57 AM by Tony Crisp »

AnnaK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 04:59:03 PM »
Dear Tony,
Thankyou for the help. It was so weird for me to see his jacket, i knew NOTHING off. The dreams had went on for about 5 or 6 days. Now they have stopped. I guess I will let life play out:)

AnnaK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 01:58:41 AM »
Tony, my dream it came true....