Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Aborted Fetus  (Read 4877 times)

alen

• View Profile
Aborted Fetus
« on: September 12, 2012, 05:30:17 AM »
i rarely remember dreams so this is kindda weird to me.

I dreamt about a boat throwing a plastic bag to us (a friend and I) somewhere near a huge river(seems like Ulingan, a place where we volunteer to feed and teach kids). The plastic bag, as the contents scattered, was full of aborted human fetuses. I freaked out as an initial reaction seeing one of the fetus lying on the ground..it is almost developed (has eyes,nose, lips)- the view was engraved into my head until now. Vianca started picking the fetuses, and then I followed her and we placed them in a box and asked people in a room, kind of a bar to me, for money just to bury them decently.

mikey

• View Profile
Re: Aborted Fetus
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 09:38:51 AM »
hi alen,
children in dreams often represent,potential,our hopes & dreams for the future,we usualy project these onto our own children for real,
seeing as they were aborted,this may be a ref to the above mentioned potential,hopes & dreams etc which have not been given enough nourishment for them to be realised,hence using a theme you are familiar with,feeding ,teaching children etc in real life,perhaps you have had to sacrifice some aspects of your own personal life,this has stopped you from realising some things about yourself & life,if you care for a baby,love it,feed it,it will thrive usually,so it is with your own hopes & wishes,
when you mentioned the boat passing by,i thought of that saying,"ships that pass in the night",refering to some sort of breif encounter of the relationship kind,
of course the dream may just be your thoughts on the work you do with children.
these are just my own thoughts,they may trigger something or not,
hope this is of use.
rgds mikey