Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Recurring dreams  (Read 5442 times)

mesh

• View Profile
Recurring dreams
« on: May 30, 2012, 11:48:19 PM »
Hello Tony,

I have been having a recurring dream about a dollhouse. I would really love to know some of the meanings for this. It is a short dream. I see a house with a bright white light coming from it there are no walls at the front and it is three stories.

Also I have a lot of really short dreams does this mean anything?

Thank you I would love your interpretation.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Recurring dreams
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 10:06:24 AM »
Mesh – Another interesting dream. I looked back at the older ones.

I see the dream as miniature version of you. It is a small because it represent your body, and the body being so dense, the lowest form of matter and unable to respond to the higher levels of awareness is only a small part of who you are. But even so it is a wonderful image because it has no front walls, meaning you are looking into yourself. The three levels of the house probably are a simplification of the levels of our body and its awareness – because every organ of our body is a sense organ. Some Oriental concepts of how the body functions placed a flower on parts of the body. And a flower on the healthy pelvis is representing a sense organ. Certainly it is worth remembering that if we have failed to experience the feelings of tenderness and passion in connection with the reproductive organs in our pelvis, or if they were damaged before maturity, we would also fail to have any understanding of what two people are doing when they kiss, or what parents feel when holding their baby. The organs of the pelvis are in this way sense organs.

So that is the ground floor of your house. The middle floor is the emotions and feelings, and the top is the head which is a symbol of all our imaginations, hopes, ability to dream and create. But in that house is a bight light that you cannot see its source, but it is the very core of you.

It might be worth your while to explore the dream and feel for yourself what it contains – because our thoughts are all second-hand and are not dealing with the living thing you are. So see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-exploring-your-dreams/#TalkingAs

Tony
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 11:03:39 AM by Tony Crisp »

mesh

• View Profile
Re: Recurring dreams
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 12:05:10 AM »
Thank you Tony  :) :)