Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dark, swimming in a deep waters, white dog, white car  (Read 4793 times)

ticice

• View Profile
Dark, swimming in a deep waters, white dog, white car
« on: July 08, 2014, 11:13:22 PM »
Dark, I am in a deep waters swimming to the shore and sensing the speed boat coming from my right side, a danger, but I safely reach the shore, than jogging back searching for my dog with no success, than after two days my dog is back, thin, white with yellowish hair on her back, and somehow wet, she enters the house and I point to her she has few puppies to care for so she starts leaking them while still in their nest. In between, a white car takes M.L., a colleague of mine, away and I too enter the house
I had this dream after following Body Topic where one of the movements was swimming like a salmon successfully passing and avoiding plenty of hooks, and also coming to the surface from deep waters as a whale, plus while doing a Seed, at first felt force from my left and above not allowing me to grow. I persisted and grew
Thank you Tony for your amazing work you have been sharing so generously, bless you!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dark, swimming in a deep waters, white dog, white car
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 09:56:17 AM »
Ticice - The Seed takes a while to really work well with, but I think it helps if you read - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/what-we-need-to-remember-about-us-3/#Levels

Tony

ticice

• View Profile
Re: Dark, swimming in a deep waters, white dog, white car
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 02:06:28 AM »
Very helpful and so true for me, I am facing my subconscious truths and am grateful for all that emerges...