Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Giving birth to twins  (Read 3910 times)

annaabel22

• View Profile
Giving birth to twins
« on: April 25, 2018, 10:18:14 PM »
Hello all! So I had a weird dream and I couldn't find anything about twins in the book. I had a dream that I gave birth to twins, but one of them was still born and as the baby was in the doctors arms i just stared at him/her, while I was holding the other baby. Does anyone have a little bit of a clue what this could mean?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Giving birth to twins
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 10:59:01 AM »
Annaabel – Which book did you search in? My site has an enormous list of dream images; amongst them Baby/Babies is listed, and under that is Twins.

The death of one of them is also mentioned - Or perhaps even ‘died at birth’, or one died, leaving us feeling only half a person; the lack of balance in our being. When one of the babies died and the other survived it might be as happens often that the situation wasn’t right for one perhaps because of health issues.

Of course, these are dream babies and are not predictions. A dream baby is a new birth of part of you that is emerging and needs to be cared for. Just as your teenage self emerged and needed understanding, so does this new you that is being born. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/baby/

Tony