Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

what can this mean

am i going mad
0 (0%)
can any one help me
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: time  (Read 4796 times)

briuk

• View Profile
time
« on: March 15, 2012, 02:01:02 AM »
hi i had a dream that i was in a junk shop and the shop did tours, not sure what kind of tours. i asked a man "are you still doing tours", he replied "no, we close in ten minutes, at 8 o`clock. i then woke up and looked at my clock and it was exactly 07:50, not 1 minute to or 1 minute past, exactly the time the man told me it was in my dream. what can this mean. i believe that dreams tery to tell us something but this one i am not so sure. any help i would be very greatful.  ???
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 02:03:12 AM by briuk »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: time
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 01:46:13 PM »
Briuk – It means for one thing that dreams are not, as some believe, a simple replay of things we see outside. It is a way of saying that your mind, your awareness is much bigger and wider than one usually thinks. As one man said, “The mind is not in the brain, but the brain is in the mind”. In other words, like a radio, the signal is not in the radio, but the radio is immersed in the signal.

The business about the tours was saying you are on a tour of the mind – the junk shop – well it could mean that in the midst of junky thoughts there is something important.

Just a thought,

Tony