Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: an artificial island and a diving sailboat  (Read 5138 times)

annathedreamer

an artificial island and a diving sailboat
« on: January 31, 2014, 08:11:59 AM »
Tony  :)

I would love to hear your vision about these dreamsymbols:

I walk on a beach promenade. The beach and the promenade are empty, except for a woman in a red dress, who is walking in front of me on the promenade.
For some time already I would like to make contact with her. When I walk next to her, I see that she is smoking a cigarette. She starts talking to me.
She tells me about the island which is at our left side in the sea, not too far from the beach.
It is an artificial island she says, which was created by using sand from the bottom of the sea.
I look at the white sand in the clear water and I am surprised about the way the island was made.
It is a very small island and it looks beautiful with a lot of trees and plants.
I see many boats in front of the island.
The woman explains that although we cannot see it (due to the boats) there is a beautiful beach all around the island.
Then I see what looks like a bridge from the beach toward the island, but the bridge is just beneath the surface of the sea.
I wonder what it is for then.

Then I am with the woman in the red dress in a sailing boat. The sailing boat is turning to the right, the woman moved all the way to my site and I almost fall out of the boat because of that.
I ask her to move a bit to the right again, for the boat is about to capsize because of all the weight being
at one side, which she does.
Then I take the mainsheet and when I have done so I see that the mainsail is not catching any wind.
There is no jib on the boat.
I start pulling the mainsheet and see how the mainsail is being pulled into a position in which it can catch wind again.
Then the mast breaks down and the sailing boat dives with its nose into the sea ( it reminds me of a whale diving) pulling me with it under water, while I still hold on to the mainsheet. I feel that it is my pulling the mainsheet which is the cause of the boat diving.
The water is not deep where we are.
I am not afraid. While still being under water, I think I will have to attach a red marker buoy to the mainsheet, so that "they" ( the boat was rented) will be able to trace the boat so that they can bring it to the surface again.

While being awake again, the only thing that looks familiar in the dream is the red dress. It is the dress Maxima was wearing when her engagement with Willem Alexander was announced.

Anna

« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 10:49:02 AM by annathedreamer »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: an artificial island and a diving sailboat
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 11:25:41 AM »
Anna - As I remember there are so many details in your dreams that sometimes it is difficult   to put the meaning into any order. But I think the dream is saying that you have come or are coming to a place in your life in which you feel greater freedom and nearness to you inner self. Looking at your past dreams I see the present situation as one of great growth from past dreams.

You are near the sea, suggesting you are opening to your deep inner self. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/inner-world/

It has so many opportunities for change, and the woman in the red dress is a leading figure in changes you are facing. She is both your intuition and teacher at the moment. I guess she represents a part of you that feels assured of your value and an important person in society - but at the moment you do not identify as yourself.

The island is a place of beauty that has been brought up from the depths of yourself and is now apparent to you, but you do not know yet how to live on it - make it a permanent situation. But there is a hint in the bridge that is invisible being underwater. Yet if you dare to actually walk to it you will find you can do it. Instead you try the sailing boat - probably because you have experience of it.

Posses the island! Use - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

Tony

annathedreamer

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 02:01:52 PM »

Tony  :)

I value to look at my dreams through your eyes, thank you for letting me; it gave me a perspective I had not considered before:
the idea to live on the island
the idea to identify with the woman in the red dress

What I have been practicing lately is the difference between identifying with my "wants" and how I can feel good when they are met and not good when they are not met.
Then while not feeling good I practice identifying with a part in me ( or beyond me ? the abstract to me is more easy to paint than to put into words) where none of all that matters, where I am more than a made up island, be that island a place of temporary beauty or not.

My whole inner journey I have jumped in between wanting to become a more beautiful self and then again rejecting that self, because all I truly wanted was to find the place within me where Love merely IS; not influenced by anything in my inner world or the so called outside world.
I still do not know what this all means.

Perhaps I can wait for a low tide and cross the bridge? And yes, I have experience with sailing, though I never sailed at sea.

I did not consider identifying with the lady in the red dress.
Is Life about being All at the same time; an island as a place of beauty, intuition and a teacher ( is there a clear line to sense where one ends and the other starts?) and Something Which is beyond all that?
Is the key to happiness then to learn to identify with the Unchangeable in that?

Anna

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 09:13:27 AM »
Anna - What I have come to strongly recently is that in essence we are everything, but we are usually fixed on just a few things. For instance as we grew in our mother womb we developed through the levels of evolution. At first we were just cells, and then we were like a fish with gills, until we became a small body capable of breathing air; and so within us are all levels of our past that is closed to our waking mind, but is there within our Global Mind. So we have within us all animals. But we are also all the processes of Life/the universe. What else could we be but that?

As I said we are programmed to be aware of only small aspects of all that. We are both the unchangeable and the personality that lives and dies - and yet continues. The universe, Life is remarkable - you are remarkable. The trick is to stand in the middle - in balance between all that you are. But it is good to gradually become aware of more of you.

Remember the symbol of ying and yang - they are completely balanced. The white dot is in the middle of the black - the black dot is in the middle of the white.

Tony