Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My BF had a dream about us  (Read 4740 times)

Fivecardstudpts

• View Profile
My BF had a dream about us
« on: July 04, 2014, 06:17:18 AM »
My boyfriend comes from a family that takes stock in their dreams, and really believes in the meaning behind them. Last night he had one where we went swimming, I was pregnant (we are currently thinking I am) when I got out of the pool to pee. He look over and there was a man he believed to be my grandfather. My fathers side is Native American, and he said this man was, he had a blanket wrapped around him. This man told my BF that it was good we had found each other and for my Bf to make sure nothing happens to me. My BF said he nodded, and then the man said our baby will now have stronger ties? He wasn't sure of the exact words. He then looked at me, then looked back and the man was gone.

We're kinda curious as to what this all means, especially the baby part.
Thanks
Jessica

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: My BF had a dream about us
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 09:46:37 AM »
Jessica - We often have dreams telling us about what we inherit from our forebears, and also the quality of your child that you are probably pregnant with.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

The dream is a blessing on you partnership, an added strength when things are difficult. The baby will have better memory of its links with the ancestors, which means it will inherit the wisdom of the Native American people.

Tony