Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Feathers Growing on My Leg-Imported from Comments  (Read 4085 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Feathers Growing on My Leg-Imported from Comments
« on: April 29, 2018, 11:02:04 AM »
Kristen R.

I had a dream last night that I had feathers inside of my skin on one of my shins, with the pointy end sticking out of my pores. The other shin had plants growing out of the pores. No matter how many I pulled out they just kept multiplying and pulling one caused many to come out.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Feathers Growing on My Leg-Imported from Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 11:02:55 AM »
Kristen – I have not come across this dream before, so it would be good to see if you can find its meaning yourself by using https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

But my impression of it is that feathers always signify the ability to fly, to aspire, to lift up ones life from beliefs or fears that limit you; something easily blown by the wind – so non resistance, insubstantial. Particularly you ability to shift your awareness from one that only recognises physical experience to one that can go high and so see an overall view of life. So it links with the ability of your own mind to at times expand far beyond the immediate sense impressions and concerns, to include years of life experience, and what you have learned when looked at as a whole. It can therefore represent spiritual vision. This is because the height of the bird and its steady gaze give it unusual perception and wide awareness. To touch such enormous wealth of experience is to be penetrated by the holy. Something so beyond the limitations of our own small personality enters us and leaves its imprint.

But your feathers were ingrowing instead of showing their beauty. This suggests that you have not learned to allow yourself to really grow as a person. Each of us are immersed in a ‘river’ of constant change. If you think about it you have been carried, pushed, impelled by this current as you were moved through babyhood, childhood, teenage and adulthood. And as we passed through these changes we died to our old self in order to change to the new. It is the current of Life. This current then carries us on through old age and through the gates of death. All the time we are faced by decisions, and each decision directs us on a different path, helping to create our future. And this is a force of growth and change; and is fought like hell by many as we are afraid of such changes, especially getting old and facing death. See https://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

Tony