Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Beings with No Face or Arms-Imported from Comments  (Read 4536 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Beings with No Face or Arms-Imported from Comments
« on: April 29, 2018, 02:03:06 PM »
Bryant

Hi Tony,
Twice recently, I have fallen asleep within a dream. The first took place while dreaming I sat on the shore of the ocean. The water was crystal blue and it was as warm as bathtub water. I was so content sitting on the edge that I fell asleep. I felt an intense sense of depth and blackness. I awoke.

The second dream, I entered my old bed. The one I slept in as a youth. I lay down and immediately fell asleep. I immediately felt my “self” lifted out of the body. I felt a deep sense of self, depth and blackness. I felt myself sink and hover. I hoped to see the beings. Once I had an experience that was not out of body. I could sense my body as I was in a different state. In the new state, all my senses were combined. Sight, sound, feeling was one sense. My eyes were closed but I could see.

At the same time, I could sense my body lying on the couch asleep. I was aware of the feeling of the couch pressed against my side, the pillow. I knew that I was there but I was aware of the other sensation of not being there simultaneously. I was aware of these things simultaneously. In this new state there was no physical mass. I was aware of three beings. I say beings because they had a human like form but had no arms, legs or facial attributes. They stood at my periphery. I became fearful and immediately went back into the body awareness. It was as vivid as my waking state. I wrote it down immediately. This happened during a time of transition in my life.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 08:20:15 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Beings with No Face or Arms-Imported from Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 02:03:54 PM »
Bryant – It wasn’t a time of transition from what your dreams tell me but a time when your being was trying to go through a tremendous transcendence. For each of us are immersed in a ‘river’ of constant change. If you think about it you have been carried, pushed, impelled by this current as you were moved through babyhood, childhood, teenage and adulthood. And as we passed through these changes we died to our old self in order to change to the new. It is the current of Life. This current then carries us on through old age and through the gates of death. All the time we are faced by decisions, and each decision directs us on a different path, helping to create our future. And this is a force of growth and change – not just physical or emotional but spiritual.

For again and again you have approached experiencing the ultimate in consciousness but have awoken, perhaps as a way of avoiding that in fact you are bodiless awareness.

We build our identity and our sense of self of personality out of the many interactions with other people and the world. In a real sense we create each other by believing in and communicating with each other. With prolonged absence of other people and events, and especially if we lose our ‘noises’ and body awareness, we feel we – our sense of identity – is disappearing or dying. People immersed in a sensory deprivation tank begin to lose a clear sense of themselves, and can result in anxiety, hallucinations and depression.

Example: Also, it struck me with tremendous force that the experience of waking consciousness in the body, however we explained it, was reality. Death, however we explained it, was also reality. What was happening was that I continued to experience this changed reality of death. I began to see how this realisation applied to other things. That is that consciousness could exist beyond physical boundaries. I saw this part of the experience was a summing up of all other experience. It was that our consciousness, in it basic state is in a bodiless condition.

Here lies the point of passage from one order of existence to another.

Example: Then something arose that I don’t think I have ever seen before in this way, or from this perspective. It started with me seeing that I had largely learned to drop a role, and the person I am becoming is largely outside of a role. My direction is not in a particular role. Yet I keep trying to drop back into old roles, and in doing so I am missing the point of growth that is of importance to me. In relationship with Marta for instance, I was not standing in any particular role when she met me. She took me for ‘one of hers’. I mean by this she saw me as a person with similar aims and beliefs. She let me in on her patch, her work scene. This is a bit like being in a state where I might look like a starling, and the starlings let me sit with them and share their food and branch. One doesn’t have to look like them physically to do this, only to have the same spirit, an inner form that can adapt to many shapes. So, I could then move to sit with the pigeons and be accepted by them. This is a form of survival that borders on the spiritual, as the great bodiless spiritual beings have so learned this lesson that they are a part of all living things, and share their energy, and energies we cannot yet touch.

You began to see beings that had no face or arms, trying to show you they had moved beyond personality and could be bodiless; but fear held you back. Don’t worry, when I first began this journey I wasn’t frightened, I was terrified.

Example: I experienced having no sense of having a body and floated in darkness.
I wondered if there were others but could sense no one. Then I began to feel a vibration and this sense of being absorbed was happening and the waves of sparkling radiance were lifting me up and then down like waves flowing through me or in me. I sensed it as waves rolling around the earth, generating from the earth’s power or magnetism. These waves roll around and therefore through all of us, and I felt sure I was experiencing this. I felt I was riding these beautiful waves. But although I was experiencing it I was also wondering what it was all about. What is this all about? What am I learning from this?

I realised that it is a passing back into the living processes that gave birth to us, out of which living creatures and humanity have emerged. I am learning that mystery. I experience that as such a huge and wonderful mystery and cried out, not in pain but at the wonder of it, “Oh my Darling.”

As this happened I had a vision of migrating birds, of the whole flow of living creatures through the seasons. I felt the urge of life in its move towards mating, towards building a nest, having young, caring for them. I experienced this from the sense of the mystery of life that is in the Earth, and in the waves I had felt part of. This was the initiation into what we call death, another dimension of living, and other possibilities. I also knew myself to be standing on the other side of that point of transition. I knew I had already faced much of that change and stood with love. I was already partly absorbed back into the wonderful energy and love of the Earth.

These experiences were deeply moving. I cried. I called out to Life, “My Darling!” I wept like a child because what I was experiencing was something immense and beautiful.

You are on the verge of an amazing opening of yourself to such wonders. Many people as their awareness reaches beyond what they feel is their normal self feel scared. Such resistances cause us to create awful dreams and fears as a means of avoiding our own inner world and its wonders. We feel that we will be swallowed up and we will die. It is important to say that when we meet the experience of powerlessness through becoming aware of the hugeness of your Life, which we are usually unaware if, it feels like something alien or attacking and it is a shock. If it helps use https://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

Tony
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 08:20:37 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Beings with No Face or Arms-Impoted from Comments
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 08:17:05 AM »
Bryant

Thanks for your insight Tony. I hope to have the experience again to see the beings. I have seen them many times during my life but it was as if they visited me. On the last occasion, I visited them. They have given me insight into the fabric of reality, once I saw a column of light that extended infinitely into space with a circle of souls too numerous to count circling around the column in black space. Each soul was praying with what I thought were funny hats but later found out they were harmonic symbols for the creation of matter. For the last instance of meeting the beings, during my waking life I was faced with making a choice between lust and love three times in the same day in three different stances. These instances had to do with love for others not romantic love. It became apparent to me that this out of body stuff causes a behavioral change in waking life. It made me love humanity.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Beings with No Face or Arms-Imported from Comments
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 08:19:33 AM »
Bryant – As said, the choices we make create the future we then experience. The good thing about dreams is that we can choose any path and thereby experience where it leads, so can choose again if we need to having learned.

The beings you mentioned, because you are experiencing it in your dream life, are still represented by images or symbols. I have tried to give an explanation of these different levels in https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dimensions-of-human-experience/ Because we tend to fall back in to the feeling of physical sensing, and dreams are an expression of that.

I quote from https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/lucidity/ - “I began to see and understand, that what we call our personality, is a tiny point of awareness dipped into the sensory experience of the body. Behind that point lies an immensity that in one sense is not at all mysterious. The immensity is there for all of us to see as the existence and workings of our body and consciousness, that we are mostly unaware of.

Also, over the years, I experienced a growing sureness, that we, our sense of having separate existence, our personality, is a tiny part of a huge and powerful under-being; a being that is incredibly creative – after all it is the creative action that brought us into our life and continues to keep our body and mind working – and with wisdom beyond our understanding, but is not an intellectual, symbol or word based consciousness.

The next barrier to pass through was dream symbolism. People try to understand their dreams by thinking about them, but dreams arose millions of years ago in creatures without any ability to think; they were creatures who reacted and had only a small behavioural range. We too are living life forms whose dreams arise out of the ancient workings, and that is how Life has dreamt for a long time.

Here is how the Life process deals with this when it is allowed to surface.”

“I became lucid in my dream and realised that I could move deeper. I was already at the level of seeing into the inner workings of the body so asked the question is there anything else. Suddenly I was plunged into bodiless awareness. I had been there many years previous and so I was at ease  with it. In the past I  had seen that this was the apparent nothingness that is the primal level, and out of it everything flowed. But being curious I asked if there was anything beyond this. I was amazed at what happened next. I was at  the same time bodiless, space less and timeless existence, and also here and now in everyday waking  life. I had always thought that the physical existence and the holy of holies, the Core Self, were completely and utterly separated and beyond each other; and here I was experiencing the marriage of such enormous opposites.”

Tony
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 08:29:05 AM by Tony Crisp »