Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Huge Yellow Flower Dream  (Read 4568 times)

DB

• View Profile
Huge Yellow Flower Dream
« on: December 04, 2013, 12:13:39 PM »
I had a recent dream which initially began with me working in some sort of parking garage. I believe I was security and an attendant. During the portion of the dream I had multiple people asking me to cover their shifts so they could attend to other matters but, I could only cover 1 persons shift to my co workers dismay. Also, during one of the shifts I was covering for a co-worker I happened to be outside working when it began to rain. The manager allowed me to stay inside of the office/room for the duration of the shift. At the end of this dream I was walking out of my door going to my car, which is red, when I realized a big yellow flower had grown out of the grass in front of my car and had covered at least half of my car. I was a little taken aback. Upon walking to my car I walked around another car. A convertible with the top left down, which had gotten wet inside due to rainfall. As I was getting inside of my car I noticed my neighbors looking at the flower in amazement. I sort of took pride that. Any help? What could this dream could mean?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Huge Yellow Flower Dream
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 08:15:11 AM »
DB – I sense this dream is about the way you have lived your life in service to others. When you live like that it affects your inner world. It leads to good fortune and avoidance of bad things. See - http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/inner-world/

The yellow flower shows that a new feeling or ability is opening. You will feel is as something opening and relaxing at the base of you body. It is a subtle thing but even so people will notice a change in you. See - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions-2/#Summing

Tony