Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Snake bite left hand  (Read 5180 times)

ely21

• View Profile
Snake bite left hand
« on: May 17, 2013, 03:18:00 PM »
Last night I dreamed that my cousin (like a sister) came in to my classroom (I was a student in the dream attending class - I'm not a student, I'm 43 with my own business).  She had 5 rattlesnakes in her hand.  I took one of them and it struck me on the top of my left hand.  I remember determining in my dream this was a non-poisonous rattlesnake and was showing her my puncture wounds from the snake bite.  The wound was barely visible fairly soon.  She release the snakes in to the classroom where they scattered quite quickly.  I remember wondering where they were and if they would surface as all the other classmates came in.

Now...in reality, recently (less than a month ago) my cousin's son died; he was 20.  I am very close to my cousin and think of her as a sister and him as my nephew.  My daughter and I both flew to Az to be at the funeral.  I felt bad because I didn't get to spend much time with my cousin (due to her being heartbroken over this awful thing).  Also, last night (when I had the dream) I went to bed thinking I had made a mistake with a client's books.  I HATE making mistakes!  Please help me interpret this dream.  Thank you.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Snake bite left hand
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 08:13:45 AM »
Ely – I am guessing it your cousin represents the good supportive feelings you have for each other. The snakes are a possibility of a poisonous situation that you were able to deal with well. Snakes often are the poisonous feeling we can inject into ourselves – like doubt, hate, malice – that can injure you. But the feelings about snakes can also be protective. Imagine if you had a live rattler in your hand and someone can to attack you, you would feel confident you could handle the situation.

I take it you are right handed, so it was a threat to your supportive ability.

Tony