Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Demon that manifests itself as my daughter  (Read 5034 times)

csisanchez

• View Profile
Demon that manifests itself as my daughter
« on: June 21, 2011, 09:53:22 PM »
I have had 3 similar dreams about this.  All 3 have happened while I was home alone.  1) My daughter comes home from my brother's after spending the night. She uses the toilet and I can hear everything clearly; unzipping her pants, peeing, ripping toilet paper, etc.  But in my dream I realize it's not possible she came in because neither she nor my brother had keys to get in and I know I locked the door, so I know it's the devil pretending to be her.  I feel her come on to my bed but I cannot wake myself before she comes closer and I cannot turn to look at her to make her go away.  2) Again she comes home from my parent's house (before my mom passed).  She comes in telling me she's home and to wake up to watch TV with her.  Again, I know there's no way she could have come in so I know it's the devil pretending to be her.  She turns me around and I see a short black mass in the basic shape of a person and the face and body are very blurry but I can definitely tell it isn't her, but it sounds just like her.  It grabs my hand to pull me off the bed and starts to dig its nails in my skin. 3) She comes to my room in the morning to wake me.  She hops on my bed and puts her feet against my back pushing me off the bed.  Again, I know it isn't her because she wasn't really home that morning.  I can't wake myself up.  She continues to push until I almost fall off.  I wake up with a leg hanging off the bed like she really almost pushed me off.  These have to mean something.  Please help.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Demon that manifests itself as my daughter
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 11:03:15 AM »
Csisanchez – I feel you are mixing up what is possible in dreams with what is possible in waking.

For instance you say your daughter couldn’t be there because “…it’s not possible she came in because neither she nor my brother had keys to get in and I know I locked the door, so I know it's the devil pretending to be her.”

First of all dreams do not follow the same rules as waking, so it doesn’t matter whether she has the keys or not. You can dream anything you wish, fear, or imagine in your dreams. In your dreams you could have a whole harem of women in the house, none of them with keys. And the fact your confusion leads you to believe in the devil is another awful mistake. That belief opens the door for imagination to create some awful things.

Also, while we dream our awareness can do things a long way from the body. Here is an example I personally experienced.

At about two or three in the morning my wife Brenda and I were suddenly awoken from sleep by a noise. As we lifted our heads to hear we identified it as the handle on our children’s bedroom door being turned. The house only had two bedrooms, and the children’s room was directly opposite ours. Both of us had the same thought - ‘Oh no, it’s the children again.’ Much to our annoyance they had been waking in the middle of the night claiming it was morning and time to play. We had tried to suppress it, but here it was again.

As these thoughts went through our minds we heard the sound of feet clomping down the stairs. This was strange as the children usually stayed in their room. Brenda got up determined to get whoever it was back into bed. I heard her switch the light on, go down the stairs, switch the sitting room light on, and I followed her via the sounds of her movement as she looked in the kitchen and even toilet - we didn’t have a bathroom. Then up she came again and opened the children’s door - strange because we had assumed it had been opened. When she came back into our room she looked puzzled and a little scared. ‘They’re all asleep and in bed’ she said.

We talked over the mystery for some time trying to understand just how we had heard the door handle rattle then footsteps going down the stairs, yet the door wasn’t open. Also, the door handles on our doors were too high for the children to reach without standing on a chair. There was a stool in the children’s bedroom they used for that, yet it wasn’t even near the door when Brenda opened it.

Having no answer to the puzzle we stopped talking and settled to wait for sleep again. Suddenly a noise came from the children’s bedroom. It sounded like the stool being dragged and then the door handle turning again but the door not opening. ‘You go this time’ Brenda said, obviously disturbed.

I opened our door quickly just in time to see the opposite door handle turn again. Still the door didn’t open. I reached across, turned the handle and slowly opened the door. It stopped as something was blocking it. Just then my daughter Helen’s small face peered around the door - high because she was standing on the stool. Puzzled by what had happened, I was careful what I said to her. ‘What do you want love?’ I asked.

Unperturbed she replied, ‘I want to go to the toilet.’ The toilet was downstairs, through the sitting room, and through the kitchen.

Now I had a clue so asked, ‘Did you go downstairs before?’

‘Yes’ she said, ‘but mummy sent me back to bed!’.’
Helen had made all the noises that we both heard, yet she was still asleep in bed. And as she was sensitive to thoughts, it was her mother's thoughts that had sent her back to bed.

So although it isn’t likely that your daughter was doing the same, it is worth finding other explanations than putting the devil in your mind.

Tony