Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Searching my Baby  (Read 4912 times)

Sathya

• View Profile
Searching my Baby
« on: June 22, 2011, 10:22:52 PM »
I have had this Dream 3 times and m quite disturbed by this..In my Dream i suddenly wake up from my dream and walk but i am not able to open my eyes and see..I become tensed and m trying desperately to find my 2year old baby...sometimes i realise that its a dream and try to wake up saying that its not real but i couldnot open my eyes still...I struggle a lot with my mind to wake up .In my dream i pray god and very alarmed about who will take care of my baby..Actually even after waking up my dream seems to be so real to me that i am in that alarmed state of mind for like 2 hrs after waking..Its disturbing me a lot since this comes again and again..
               Pls do Reply..m eagerly awaiting ur response

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Searching my Baby
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 01:03:36 PM »
Sathya - There are so many things I need to know to make sense of your dreams. For instance have you lost a baby in the past? What happened to you when you were two? Why are you so anxious about losing your child?

You are suffering acute anxiety, and it is made worse because it seems that you are in a strange half awake state, that can cause all manner of misconceptions.

Have you ever been lost as a child? If any of the questions I asked are true, then it could be you are experience a nightmare in which you are facing a past trauma. In which case it is worth getting support when you wake and you are still in the 2 hours of torment. You need to not suppress the motions, but fully release them is you can.

Tony