Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

please someone help me understand what this means

means nothing...
0 (0%)
this is the meaning (send reply)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: the dream that freaked me out  (Read 5581 times)

melyndab

• View Profile
the dream that freaked me out
« on: March 09, 2012, 03:50:12 PM »
I was walking down a street alone, no wind no rain but the trees started falling down all the trees a bright gold hummer that was as tall as me pulled up to me and 4 black guys yelled get in the truck hurry, I climbed in the truck  but I couldn’t see their faces. They was telling me that the state has told everyone to get to Hallem city due to what was going on. I tried calling Caleb but cell wasn’t working when the guys told me that cells, computers, anything like that wasn’t working at all. I started freaking out cuz I didn’t know where Caleb and kids were. As we are driving all trees are falling all around us for no reason. We get to Hallem city (which ended up being Wentzville in real life) I saw Caleb’s truck and started panicking jumped out of the truck with the guys went running to Caleb’s truck to be stopped by a army guy that was telling me I couldn’t go any farther I was screaming at him that it was my husband’s truck and I needed to find him and my kids. He just looked at me and started to cry, took me to a tent sat me down and asked me if my husband has brown hair hazel eyes and two toddlers with him a girl and boy. I said yes and told him to stop talking and just take me to my family. He kept talking to me and told me that my husband didn’t make it, a horrible accident happened. I started freaking out and punched him told him that he had 2 secs to take me to my family. He took me over to the truck on the ground up against the tire sat Olin pale white crying but no Maddie. I ran over to him and grabbed him and just held him tight. I looked inside the truck and Caleb was in the driver sit with a tree trunk in him. I started freaking out again and crying. I kept asking Olin was sis where is she. He kept saying idk mommy idk. I ran over the army guy again and asked him. Well she ended up being with this lady getting her butt changed. I went and grabbed her and was sitting on the ground just holding them as tight as I could and I saw Matt (a really good friend of ours) I yelled at him to come over. He came over I told him everything he ran over to the truck then came back over and just grabbed all 3 of us and kept saying it’s going to be ok, it’s going to be ok.

melyndab

• View Profile
Re: the dream that freaked me out
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 03:54:07 PM »
please please someone help tell me what this means......
the night before i had a dream that my father passed away but none of us knew he was gone because he was walking around and talking for a couple days. then the night before that one i was laying on the sofa alone no one home and the sofa starts jumping all over the place a hand appeared on the top of the sofa and slid down towards where my dead was (that is all i remember but my husband told me in morning that i woke up screaming and shaken)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 01:42:21 PM »
Melyndab – As you say, you are freaking out. And I think that is what this dream is about. I believe that seeing what is happening to the world around you, and that led you to feel great fear that anything could happen. That in itself is scary, but when you think in that way about your children and man it can drive you crazy. Maybe it isn’t conscious fear, but seeing what is happening around you could lead to such fear inside you.

I see it as a very desperate dream, where you could see your Caleb being injured and you could call on help from another man, Matt. I don’t think it is a predictive dream, but it probably is that you sense the future is uncertain, and so you are doing the worse scenario and seeing that you could survive.

But it shows you in a panic mode, and it is wise to steady up and take time to see what you could do if the future does become difficult. How would you prepare?

Tony

melyndab

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 03:59:13 PM »
I will just like the say i had that dream on March 8, 2012 and on March 21st my father pasted away at 8:11pm. So ya i'm thinking that dream was warning me of this.