Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: death  (Read 5103 times)

synergy1971

• View Profile
death
« on: October 03, 2012, 05:01:42 AM »
Often  I have dreams of my own death. The dreams are not a frightening feeling, almost peaceful. In these dreams I feel the impact of a gun shot, car crash, or burning. After the initial impact I am above myself (dead) just watching as if it is someone else. While watching I am not alone, but not sure of the presence with me, it is always calming though.

Peace,
Angie

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: death
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 02:19:50 PM »
Angie – I think of such dreams as training dreams. Not only are you learning to meet death, but also to see that you can exist apart from your body.

But I think there are more stages to learn. Considering all the many people in your dreams, the many animals and places you create while you are dreaming, you can be any shape or condition. And I think that gradually you can learn to let go of the image of your body, as handy as it is to have, and exist without it.

It sounds as if you have an invisible teacher with you, so all is well.

Tony

synergy1971

• View Profile
Re: death
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 01:13:44 AM »
Thank you very much for the insight of my dreams. One thing that I have noticed is that I really do not have a fear of death itself. To me , I feel this is a real gift is some fashion or another.

Peace,
Angie