Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Being read a book  (Read 5244 times)

rawwar73

• View Profile
    • The Upside Down World
Being read a book
« on: May 28, 2013, 05:24:15 PM »
I've had several dreams lately where I am being shown/read a book. It's like I am being read a book with pictures and even stories from life to illustrate the book's points. It's sort of like you might see on a children's television show where they have words and graphics and lots of motion. I'm having a hard time remembering the details, but they are books on self-help/inspiration. Last night the author of the book was Tony Robbins, for example. I'm the only one in the dreams - it's not another person reading to me.

During the dreams, I feel like knowledge about life and the universe are being revealed to me through the books. During the dreams I often regret that I won't remember each and every word when I wake up because I think that if I could write what I am being shown down myself then I could be the one who writes these books in reality. Like I said, I can't really remember any of the details when I wake up, so I'm not even sure what about life and the universe the books are telling me.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Being read a book
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 11:53:10 AM »
RawWar – You have a great thing you are accessing. But you are only looking at something and not knowing it. It is like looking at the icons on your computer screen and not clicking on them. You have to ‘click’ on your dream images to make them come alive.

Here is a way of actually clicking on your dreams - http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/clicking-on/

Tony