Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I dreamed of small green worms getting inside my feet  (Read 5381 times)

crazygirl22

• View Profile
I dreamed of small green worms getting inside my feet
« on: September 03, 2012, 10:23:20 AM »
I dreamed of very small green worms, in my dream it was created from a plant extract of my childhood friend. It was very abundant in numbers and I cannot count it. They start crawling and moving but they start getting inside my feet. I am so scared and when I am trying to pull it out of my feet its already big and as much as they get inside my feet when I pull them out they are bigger and white with big teeth. Then my friend told me that she let those worms crawled in dead bodies of humans first so they are poisonous. I want to know the meaning of my dream.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: I dreamed of small green worms getting inside my feet
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 09:58:54 AM »
CrazyGirl – Green is a colour of natural growth. The worms were feelings that you perhaps didn’t like getting into you, and yet they were not harmful and even could have been a force for good.

Did you know that maggots have been used to eat out the dead tissues in infected areas? When the dead tissues are fully removed the maggots do not continue. So I wonder where there is some dead area of your mind that needs to be got rid of. I feel that your fear is about feelings to do with death and also strange things happening to you.

Your friend is an important part of the dream, and it might be useful for you out explore her by using – http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/#TalkingAs

Tony