Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Strange Giraffe Dream  (Read 4268 times)

ndrsn

• View Profile
Strange Giraffe Dream
« on: April 17, 2015, 02:18:58 PM »
Hi there,  I woke up from a strange dream today.  Earlier in my dream I noticed a giraffe hovering above me, I felt a little bit of fear.  Then, before you know it, it's laying on it's side by me, and I am trying to "save" it, taking pens (writing pens) out of his mouth frantically as he/she begins to die.  Then as I struggle to do that, my inner voice is telling me to check for a pocket, like a Kangaroo pocket as it turns into a Kangaroo, to see if it's a girl. 

It seemed to flick back and forth from giraffe to kangaroo but the giraffe was clearly dying and I couldn't get the pens out fast enough.???

What do you think?
Ndrsn

ndrsn

• View Profile
Re: Strange Giraffe Dream
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 08:10:49 PM »
Well,  strangely enough I saw a picture of a dead giraffe on FB today, a petition to stop trophy hunters from killing giraffes...the picture made me sick.  Perhaps I was intuitively preparing for it...or coincidence.

Irina

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 02:01:18 PM »
ndrsn

It is  not a coincidence, Synchronicities are people, places or events that you attracts into your life .Not all synchronicities are positive.If you are dysfunctional, have emotional problems, and therefore are a drama person, your will attract and manifest dysfunctional people and events as reflections of your own inner turmoil. Synchronicities may occur to make a quick point.You can consider an event synchronistic when an inner experience such as a dream, vision, or other.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 02:09:11 PM »
Thanks for that Irina.

Tony