Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: White Wolf Attacking and Screaming *Please Help*  (Read 5934 times)

Fishie

• View Profile
White Wolf Attacking and Screaming *Please Help*
« on: April 07, 2013, 09:16:54 PM »
I had this really strange dream and I'm intrigued by it. In my dream I was at some kind of National Park for school or something and I had stayed behind while my group left. I had spotted a white wolf with bright blue eyes by a tree not far away. It approached me and I wasn't scared. I petted it and was fascinated by its feel and calmness, but then it turned on me. It bit and clawed at me, leaving teeth marks up my arms. I held it's jaw open and frantically screamed for Cole, one of my close guy friends. (Lately, I've wondered if I liked him and he as told me he kind of likes me..) But Cole didn't come. I remember the piercing ice blue eyes of the wolf, only inches from my face. I fought the wolf off though and laid on the ground whispering Cole's name in between sobs, my arms and legs covered in scars, blood, and teeth marks. Then, Cole showed up, but instead of helping me he just sat next to me and stroked my hair and rubbed my back to try to calm me down. I woke up then.. I've never had such an intense dream and I'm wondering if it means something. Could someone please help me figure this out? 

mikey

• View Profile
Re: White Wolf Attacking and Screaming *Please Help*
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 10:40:48 AM »
hi,
if the question was,can i rely on cole to protect me,then the dream ,your inner wisdom is saying no,
but having said that,something deeper is at work here i feel,
a single wolf brings to mind ,Independence,being able to cope IE survive without help,
it may be the wolf being white has a spiritual connection,
the native Americans believed that a white animal wasn't just the animal,but a Representative of that entire species so had great power,more so than the plain animal,
this is why i feel that some deeper power is at work.
it is written that when animals turn against us in dreams,it is usually an aspect of our own inner workings,that is seeking recognition, because it has been ignored,
so i would look at it from this point of view,that something in you knows best,listen to it,
of course your dream could just be about trust,have you tried to befriend someone recently,with the traits of this wolf,did they not turn out to be as you thought,a wolf in sheep's clothing,?
just a few thoughts to get you thinking,hope they are of help.
rgds mikey

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: White Wolf Attacking and Screaming *Please Help*
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 01:04:35 PM »
Fishie - Try using some of the things suggested to see if you can contact the wonderful power of the white wolf - with thanks to Mikey.

See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/

Tony