Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Strange dream about a beautiful white cat  (Read 5606 times)

Cm43084

• View Profile
Strange dream about a beautiful white cat
« on: March 06, 2012, 07:25:39 PM »
I remember getting onto an airplane with some other people. Then, I was on a boat with the understanding that the plane had gone down. We washed up on the shore of rugged, rocky, and very beautiful terrain. Everything looked very sharp and jagged - the cliffs, the rocks, and even the waterfalls. It looked hard and treacherous, but astoundingly beautiful. I was not alone. I had a small group of people with me, but I never saw their faces. We set out to try to find someone who could help us. We climbed mountains and hills and we scaled cliffs. The rocks were very sharp. Some people in the group wanted to give up, but I encouraged them to keep going. We walked up a hill that had snow on it ( but we weren't cold). At the top of the hill we saw a beautiful, grey stone mansion in the valley below. We were so happy and we had hope that we'd find someone who could help us. I noticed that the house was very isolated - no roads in and no roads out. Plus, it had rough terrain on all sides. In order to get to the house, I had to step over large chunks of a previous house. I could tell that it had been just as beautiful as the house I was trying to get to. We entered the home and split up. I entered a room. It was filthy. I was repulsed and shocked. There were hundreds of mangy, feral cats and some rats. There was animal waste everywhere. It was dirty, awful, and depressing. I thought that an eccentric old hoarder must live here and I lost a little hope. I thought that the other house had probably been torn down because of the hoarding problem. All of the sudden, the cats and rats retreated and vanished into the walls. I looked up and saw a bright white cat. It was clean and larger than the other cats. It was very regal and confident. It had cinnamon-like curls all over it. It stared at me with what I interpreted to be strength and semi-aggression. I was intimidated, but I did not want to show it and I held my ground. We stared at each other, looking into each other's eyes. It started moving toward me and I was afraid. It moved slowly with a confidence and firmness. I had the thought that I should either try to assert myself over this cat or that I should just leave and let it be dominant. All of the sudden, I was climbing up a set of stairs with the group of people. I knew I'd find the owner of the home up there. I had an image in my mind of an old woman. I saw empty chocolate wrappers and I wondered how they got to such a remote place. It gave me hope that I was not as isolated as I'd previously thought. Then my alarm went off and I never got to see her face.

It was unusually vivid and I wonder if you can help me understand what it means?
Thank you so much.

I will also add that I am a 28 year old woman with a husband and two small children. I am a stay at home mother. I don't know if this matters, but sometimes it is helpful to have a point of reference.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 07:37:32 PM by Cm43084 »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Strange dream about a beautiful white cat
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 01:31:36 PM »
CM – This seems like an important dream. It starts where you are lost and in a place in your life you haven’t been or explored before. The surroundings are both beautiful and even treacherous. So it suggests that it a new and challenging phase of your life. But the difficulties do not discourage you. The others with you are the many thoughts or feelings you consider but decide against acting upon.

The beauty of what you feel encourages you, even though the going is often rough. Then you see a beautiful grey mansion, and that is a step you have maybe not taken before. Because the mansion represents your past, and as it is an old building it suggests a long past; it is strong and it/you have a history. As you begin to realise/see your history it is a shock because of the state of the first room. Each room is simply an aspect of your past, maybe a past you cannot recall, because we all come into this life with a past. No seed is planted that doesn’t carry its history with it. And the dirt can mean that at some time you lived a life that was very depressed or uncaring, and you recovered from it. But yet it is important for you to see it.

The white shining cat is the exact opposite, and at some time you must have touched this outpouring from your very centre – a light that heals and yet is slightly threatening. The light and the cat are the strength of your own womanhood, the light that lights everyone, though it may be hidden. It frightens you and yet you stand and face it – and that firmness took you on the next step of your inner journey, a journey that is what life is all about, the discovery of who and what you are.

Of course the journey has begun for you, facing the crash of the plane ad the difficulty of carrying on, but you are well on the way.

And of course it matters that you are a 28 year old woman, staying to create a home for your children. Having lived through the war as a child, without a mother at home because she had to work, I know what it is like not to have a mother always there.

As we age I believe we come to different levels of maturity – spiritually and materially. And I feel from your dream that you are reaching toward something important. From twenty eight to thirty-five, for instance, is a period where the creative process of mind becomes most active. Researchers and inventors seem to make their greatest advances during these years. It is interesting to note that physical science finds evidence of the reason for this in the fact that the association centres of the brain come to their peak efficiency at about thirty-five years of age.

And here is a man's comment about the inner journey.

I was led to go down on my knees and kept repeating the words, ‘Withered flowers, withered flowers’. I thought it applied to myself, yet as it developed I saw my partner and other people who had not connected with an awareness of their inner life. So they became as they thought - limited. Then I felt my child speak from within. The words that arose were, “I have had to live through you (the adult). It was not safe and I would have died if you had not opened to me.” I then felt like a shoot had been buried deep inside me. I felt it struggling to grow through all the obstacles that the experiences of my childhood had put in front of it. Now I could feel it was nearing the surface. This was such a joyful experience I cried out, “I am alive! I am getting old with age yet I am filled with life.” K.

Tony
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 09:33:54 AM by Tony Crisp »

Cm43084

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 05:38:03 PM »
Thank you so much Tony.  This means  more to me than you will ever know.  God has given you an extraordinary gift.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 01:47:44 PM »
Thank you.

Tony