Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Heavy Rain..  (Read 5588 times)

lonelywarrior

• View Profile
Heavy Rain..
« on: July 12, 2012, 02:16:46 AM »
Hi Tony,

Today morning i had a dream wherein am searching very hard for a friend's house on a heavily raining night.Nobody is there to help me and am trying to take shelter in a bus stop and many other places but all were with damaged roof.After a very long search and myself drenched fully in rain,suddenly my mom appears from somewhere and by the time rain too stops and also my friend comes with her father to meet me directly.
Also there is another dream i have been getting for the past few months where i am offered an "egg".once it was offered by a saint,later by many other strangers.There are occasions where i just get to see the egg and was not offered,in such a way,lastly i saw a egg rack full of "tiny" eggs,one of which were broken.
Third is the about the foody dreams which i had asked you twice.You had advised me to not pressure myself with my spiritual pursuit.I tried it,but still the same dreams with indian food on banana leaf continues..Am still gorging all the indian food in my dreams ;D
Please advice tony..

Thanks,
lonelywarrior.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Heavy Rain..
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 03:07:30 PM »
Lonely Warrior – Your dream appears to be about you feeling lost and with difficult feelings. But that passes as you are warmed by friendship and are encouraged.

The continuing food dreams I have said all I know, but have you made an effort to explore the dream yourself? Try using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/

Tony

lonelywarrior

• View Profile
Re: Heavy Rain..
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 08:50:52 PM »
No,i didn't..Sure Tony.I will try out with the link..

Thanks a lot..
lonelywarrior