Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Loosing a diamond from a ring  (Read 5406 times)

Santhi

• View Profile
Loosing a diamond from a ring
« on: May 26, 2012, 02:57:35 PM »
I had a dream I have a diamond ring with 3 stones. This is not engagement or wedding ring. Sitting in a group, suddenly I noticed i have lost one stone. I and my husband searched  and I found the stone on the table. Later we went to someplace and I found that I had forgotten to take the diamond. We went back, but could not find it. We found something but it turned out to be not diamond -something white, but strechable thing -not very hard.
What does this mean?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Loosing a diamond from a ring
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 11:29:42 AM »
Santhi – I have an intuition that the ring with the three diamonds actually represents the three aspect of love, one of which is loving without possessing. But the one that was lost was about a tragic thing that you forgot – a hurt to your love that you tried to forget. But you have met more of yourself as you have grown and the memory of the loss has come back.

But you remembered and found the diamond, but as is the manner of such things you lost it again. And this time when it did come back to you it is no longer a hard diamond that can be smahed, but a pure thing that can be stretched and pliable, as such love should be.

Tony

Santhi

• View Profile
Re: Loosing a diamond from a ring
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 03:36:42 PM »
Thank you Tony for your reply.It was really helpful.May God Bless You
Santhi