Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mom In Heaven  (Read 5004 times)

csisanchez

• View Profile
Mom In Heaven
« on: June 21, 2011, 09:11:14 PM »
I recently lost my mom.  One night I was crying and prayed that if I had some way to know she was in Heaven, I might be able to start healing.  That night, I dreamed my mom came to visit me.  Before she left, I asked if she could stay with me.  She said nothing but gave me that "C'mon, you know I can't" look.  Then I realized she isn't here anymore so I asked, "Mom, are you in Heaven?"  She said yes.  I asked, "Promise?"  And again she said yes.  I woke up.  I wanted to believe it but I've heard dreams always interpret to something else, not what you dreamed of.  What does my dream mean?  Could it have been my mom coming to me, or was it just a memory of her?  Thanks for your help.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Mom In Heaven
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 10:28:27 AM »
Csisanchez – The only thing that changes in such dreams is what you add to it. I will try to explain.

When you dream you put images and drama to feelings that are not in themselves images. Our dreams use the images to help us make sense of them.

So your dream is a mixture of a communication and your need for an answer. The answer seems a very good one to me. Your mother’s replies were very clear and you should feel sure about what she told you. You will get others as time passes telling you her progress.

Tony