Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: crazy boyfriend dream please help  (Read 4898 times)

jillylulu

• View Profile
crazy boyfriend dream please help
« on: September 05, 2013, 11:38:07 PM »
I had a dream where my boyfriend was featured on a criminal reenactment show and the actor plying him was in high school (he is 28 now) and he got into the back seat of the car and then sliped a cotton sac over her head and dragged her into the back seat of the car and took over driving the car and rhen two people got in the back seat and started having sex on top of his mom and then the announcer showed the next day and it said he had sex with over 100 people and then showed his name and then I asked him about it and he said it was in the past and I told him I would always love him no matter what and then we started having like the beginning of sex kn a bunk bed his neice was in the room and she ran out (she is about 19) and we stopped.  And then I walked to the kitchen and his mom was out there sobbing and telling her sister about the hijacking and so I hugged her and told her I would always be here for her and she hugged me back ajd then her sister came into the kitchen and asked me to come to kmart to go Halloween shopping with them the next day and I said buts its only early September and she said I know but this is a tradition we have.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: crazy boyfriend dream please help
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 09:04:54 AM »
JillyLulu – It seems that you like to have sex, but have some hesitations about it. Like, “What is someone sees us doing it?”

But you appear in the dream to be very forgiving about your boyfriend having had sex with a number of girls before you.

The rest seems a mystery to me, maybe they are fantasies you had when in high school?

Tony